Garlic bread

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by pflorida, 3 January 2014.

1. pflorida

pflorida Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I am a huge lover of garlic bread but seeing how many syns there are per slice as really put me off.. Can anyone recommend some low syn garlic bread or have any recipes to make my own version?

Thanks!!! :D
  2. kikaroo

kikaroo Well-Known Member

I like the warburtons thins which, from memetic I think are 5.5 syns, toasted with grated garlic and my hex b of olive oil. Add some tomato and you have bruschetta :)
  3. kikaroo

Or even memory lol
  4. pflorida

pflorida Well-Known Member

That sounds nice? Does it compare to the real stuff?? I really am missing it and I only started a few days ago :(
  5. kikaroo

I find the garlic is stronger (bit i love garlic). It's more like toast than bread, but I enjoy it.
  6. steph1212

steph1212 Well-Known Member

I'm sure weight watcher petit pain can be used as a 'b' choice. Cut one in half and melt a small amount of butter (obviously syns) and crushed garlic in a pan and then pour on and oven cook? I'd throw on some cheese too as HEXA because I just love it!!
  7. abisaurus

abisaurus Well-Known Member

wholemeal finger bun sliced, with homemade garlic butter (syns) melted and toasted in the oven .x.
  8. Pinkstars

Pinkstars Well-Known Member

The warburtons idea sounds delish! Thank you :)