Gastric Hynoband Booked

size102b

Banned
I today booked my Gastric Hyno Band today :)

This is mainly to help me stay on track and lose the rest of the lbs.
I have yoyoed so much for so long and after doing ww for 6 months I want to continue and get to goal and stay there.

Im positive about this as I do feel that will get me to where I want,although it may not work,I will discuss my best options with the hynotherapist but its cheaper than the real deal I was going to have 6 months ago.

I was by one hynotherapist am I sure I want to go ahead as Im doing well without it but as we all know yoyoing dieters easily fall off and 1 in 3 regain so if this helps I will try and its not much more expensive than 5 weeks vlcd.

:)

Oh wow that's great news hun! I really hope it works for you :) You'll have to keep us updated I'll be really interested to hear how it goes!! xx

I've been looking a lot into this too - and trying to pluck up the courage to ring them for a consultation! I'd be doing it alongside WW - like a sort of insurance policy against falling off the wagon! I've lost weight and regained it too many times for it to happen to me again and I want to do something different in an effort to break the cycle. Please will you let us know how you get on - I'd be very interested to know more about it. Loads of good luck with everything xxxxx

I've been looking a lot into this too - and trying to pluck up the courage to ring them for a consultation! I'd be doing it alongside WW - like a sort of insurance policy against falling off the wagon! I've lost weight and regained it too many times for it to happen to me again and I want to do something different in an effort to break the cycle. Please will you let us know how you get on - I'd be very interested to know more about it. Loads of good luck with everything xxxxx

ooo well done on your loss xx
Id say go for it a good theripist should do free consultations to talk through it with you? I will of course let you know are you on facebook?xx

Good luck with this Cherry, I do hope it gives you what you want. When are you going and how many sessions - not that I am being nosy or anything :D

ooo well done on your loss xx
Id say go for it a good theripist should do free consultations to talk through it with you? I will of course let you know are you on facebook?xx

Aww thanks - its been a struggle but I'm beginning to hit my stride now I think/hope! Well done on yours - its a fantastic achievement!!!
I'm a bit scared to enquire about this therapy at the moment for some reason - it always takes me a while to build up to these things (I'm exactly the same about going to the docs!!!) but I may be brave and just do it anyway! I'm not on Facebook at the mo. I came off it cos I was getting addicted to the games (seriously!!!) LOL!!! Now I'm just getting addicted to Minimins!!!! If I rejoin, I'll let you know! Message me on here anytime if you fancy a chat though! xxxx :D

Good luck with this Cherry, I do hope it gives you what you want. When are you going and how many sessions - not that I am being nosy or anything :D

I'm going Friday next week at 1.30 , 4 sessions £50 a session which is an hour, she has numerous qualifactions snd us 5 mins walk from me as I live in town. I dud ask the TM Hypnoband lady how much, in Feb she wanted £350 now it's £500, it's the same but without the trademark logo so I will see after sess 1 if I feel different, I've had hyno before and loved it , will see vanda but I'm going in open minded and positives ;)
Hope your ok :) xxx

Aww thanks - its been a struggle but I'm beginning to hit my stride now I think/hope! Well done on yours - its a fantastic achievement!!!
I'm a bit scared to enquire about this therapy at the moment for some reason - it always takes me a while to build up to these things (I'm exactly the same about going to the docs!!!) but I may be brave and just do it anyway! I'm not on Facebook at the mo. I came off it cos I was getting addicted to the games (seriously!!!) LOL!!! Now I'm just getting addicted to Minimins!!!! If I rejoin, I'll let you know! Message me on here anytime if you fancy a chat though! xxxx :D

Ah seriously hun I'm the same get anxiety bad esp with the doc, you have done fantastic , it's hard when we get worried going to things I was so bad I had NLP and guy had to come to me in feb, exercise helps me going to zumba but I know how hard it is to make us go to things :)
ahh thanx you pm me too if you need a chat, I'll let you know how I do , fingers crossed hey xxx

Hey hun, only just saw this, I hope it goes well for you!! you deserve it hun sure it will work :) xx

Ooh this sounds like a fab idea as Im fine with losing weight its the keeping it off I struggle with!

Cant wait to hear how it went :D
How did you find your therapist? did you just google or were they recommended?

Good luck x

I live on the isle of Wight so being small it's easier to find the better therapists.

I did plan to go to the trade mark Hypnoband hypnotherapist but it's the branded hypnoband I'd pay an extra £350 for and TBH I can't afford that.

I think like anything if they have lots of qualifications client feedback and dint expect us to pay all of it upfront then it's a better start?

I googles hynoband 1st I befriended marrion corns the lady who was in the media first to have it dine and asked her, she was on my facebook friends but my old account got hacked.

What I feels best is that I pay per session so if after 1 or 2 I don't think it's doing much I won't have to go back and pay more where as with the TM hynoband I'd if had to pay upfront.

Just use your judgement they should give you a free consultation to see if you want to go ahead? xx

This is very interesting, I also want to be nosey, so let us all know how it goes!! :) I have never been hypnotised before, and am a bit skeptical, so am interested to hear what happens :)

Looooopy

Well done on taking the plunge. I, like a few others on here, haven't built up enough courage to go through this.
I'm SO intrigued on how this will go. I hope it goes to plan, and please please keep us all informed on how it goes and if it works for you.
It's great that you pay per session, good luck x

I'll be waiting to see how you get on. Hypnotism like anything else works better for some people than others. I suspect it would work well for me cos I gave up smoking using some self help techniques and a self hypnosis cd.

Paying per session sound like a good idea too cos as you say if it isnt for you, you havent paid it all out up front. I dont think 50 per session is too bad either. Good luck anyway

good luck with this it sounds intresting keep us posted and well done on what u have achieved so far ur amazing xxx

Good luck with the first session hope it all works for you
looking forward to hearing your comments on the outcome, really hope it hits the spot

Hey hun, blimey its been ages since I posted on here!! Good luck, just thought Id let you know about an app I put on my iphone, its a weight loss one by Glenn Harrold, it cost 3 pounds or so. Listened to it every day since Thursday, Id say I definately go under or am hypnotised or whatever, its 30 minutes long and I can only remember the first 5 minutes, then the next thing I know I hear "open your eyes" and its done. Apparently theres lots of subliminal weight loss suggestions on the app, I couldnt tell you what tho heh heh. The music is so relaxing too. Ive lost 5lbs in 3 days so far, am craving salad for some reason so having it with everything. And Ive not cheated either! (for once heh heh) Just thought Id share, as its only 3 quid or so and I know youve got an iphone x x x

Back