• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

gavin and stacy

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
S: 15st0lb C: 12st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 2st4lb(15.24%)
S: 15st0lb C: 11st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 3st11lb(25.24%)
I love, love, love, Gavin and Stacey, in fact the whole family watches it. My daughter went out tonight so I had to record it so we can watch it together. It was very hard not being able to see it tonight !!

S: 15st0lb C: 10st8lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 23.2 Loss: 4st6lb(29.52%)
We really love it but we discovered it late - so we've only seen the first series so far (I bought it on Amazon). Certainly intend to buy the second series and eventually the third. I totally fancy James Corden!

S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
me and OH half only dicovered this end of last series. i was gutted and even more so when i missed last nites as i had to work!! :(

S: 17st4lb C: 17st4lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I thought I was the only one who fancied James Corden lol. I've watched it from the 1st episode gutted that this is going to be the last!

I just love Rob Bryden - there is something about him which makes me laugh even when he isn't saying anything.

Although the characters can be a bit outlandish, they are people we all know - the uncle who goes on a bit, the mum who feeds everyone, the single guy who is bereft when his friend gets married. And I like the fact that the writers are not afraid to portray their characters as good people at heart.

It is very disconcerting to see Larry Lamb playing such a nice guy, looking and sounding exactly the same as he does when playing the villain on East Enders!!

S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
It is very disconcerting to see Larry Lamb playing such a nice guy, looking and sounding exactly the same as he does when playing the villain on East Enders!!

It has to be said, this is the only bit i found odd. It freak me out a bit tbh..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss Diaries 22
Movies, Music and TV 10