gavin and stacy

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
yeah this starts tonight i luv it does anyone else watch it ? i am the only one in my work place who likes it so i thought i would come on here to see if anybody liked it :D

I love, love, love, Gavin and Stacey, in fact the whole family watches it. My daughter went out tonight so I had to record it so we can watch it together. It was very hard not being able to see it tonight !!

We really love it but we discovered it late - so we've only seen the first series so far (I bought it on Amazon). Certainly intend to buy the second series and eventually the third. I totally fancy James Corden!

I thought I was the only one who fancied James Corden lol. I've watched it from the 1st episode gutted that this is going to be the last!

I just love Rob Bryden - there is something about him which makes me laugh even when he isn't saying anything.

Although the characters can be a bit outlandish, they are people we all know - the uncle who goes on a bit, the mum who feeds everyone, the single guy who is bereft when his friend gets married. And I like the fact that the writers are not afraid to portray their characters as good people at heart.

It is very disconcerting to see Larry Lamb playing such a nice guy, looking and sounding exactly the same as he does when playing the villain on East Enders!!

Back