Gem n nikkis final countdown!!

alfsmummy11 said:
Didn't speak to her as a girl i fell out with when she made my life hell when i wad pregnant has joined. My target is 8.5. im 8.5.5 now although i wanna be 8. the weighing lady told me to watch my bmi tho today x

Oh dear hun. I think I need to sort out my weigh in day habits, literally just about passed in the shower, luckily OH was in the bathroom and u managed to shout him. He thinks because I over eat and then chocolate makes me sick on weigh in day then that is not a good thing.

So tomorrow is my new day and hopefully I'll be ok and back on track with your support gem :)

How tall are you by the way? On my phone and can't see any stats :-( xxx

Nikki<3 said:
Oh dear hun. I think I need to sort out my weigh in day habits, literally just about passed in the shower, luckily OH was in the bathroom and u managed to shout him. He thinks because I over eat and then chocolate makes me sick on weigh in day then that is not a good thing.

So tomorrow is my new day and hopefully I'll be ok and back on track with your support gem :)

How tall are you by the way? On my phone and can't see any stats :-( xxx

I don't put my stats on coz i use my phone too. Im 5"3 and a half lol xx

You better start eating proper u can't be passing out~ what if ur fella wasn't there??? who May i say seems like a proper sweetie from ur fb!! my ex came round last night n my head is confused whether or not i want him back. He is good with my lil boy n me but we broke up for no reason n he didn't speak to me for weeks so dunno Grrrrr.

New day today tho n good food choices here i come. I always go out for lunch with my mum so will TRY to pick good xx

alfsmummy11 said:
I don't put my stats on coz i use my phone too. Im 5"3 and a half lol xx

You better start eating proper u can't be passing out~ what if ur fella wasn't there??? who May i say seems like a proper sweetie from ur fb!! my ex came round last night n my head is confused whether or not i want him back. He is good with my lil boy n me but we broke up for no reason n he didn't speak to me for weeks so dunno Grrrrr.

New day today tho n good food choices here i come. I always go out for lunch with my mum so will TRY to pick good xx

Morning!!

Feel good about today, but got to decide which day to have! I've got lots of pasta bits at work, so I might try a green day and see how I get along.

OH is good bless him, he would do anything for me and he helps me through the rough days. Oooo so what do you think youll do about your ex? Situations like that are never easy are they and it's hard to get your head around them. Your son looks like such a little cutie bless him :)

X x

Morning back at ya!!! i May start doing red n green days as ive never done them!!

my lil boy is gorgeous and proper Cheeky. He just is great atm he is going through the constant kissing me stage which is lovely. I am taking him swimming this afternoon.

Dunno what to do about the ex. I do love him but im a bit of an independent loner Haha. I really enjoy spending time alone or with my son and family. Ill have to speak to him n see if he wouldn't mind just seeing each other at weekends. He is good with Alfie also even tho he is not his and Alfie likes him loads. We had booked to go to Edinburgh in June with my parents n son to stay at haven so have to see.. Tricky eh x

Breakfast~ 2x toast using hex b with low fat marg and jam 1 syn.
Big bowl of melon, strawberries and pineapple.

Lunch~ will update later as off out for lunch with my mum so ill save some syns!!!!

Dinner~ baked to perfection cod in butter sauce (3.5 syns) broccoli and sw chips.

Strawberries and spray cream 1 syn.

Syns= 0.5 jam, 0.5 low fat marg, baked to perfection cod 3.5 syns, cream 1 syn. Total (not inc lunch) 5.5.

I see what you mean, it's a difficult situation isn't it. Maybe a chat with him will help things though. Bit of body magic at swimming later then :)

I dont think I'll manage any gym work out today :(

X x

Today's food so far...

BREAKFAST
Pineapple, apple and grapes.
1 pint of NAS orange.

LUNCH
Mug shot
Hifi bar (HEXB)

DINNER
Jacket potato and beans.
EL deli squares x 3 (HEXA)
Grated low fat cheese 30g (HEXA)

Hifi bar (HEXB)

SW choc cake (1 syn)
Spray cream (0.5 syn)
WW toffee yoghurt

Box of mikados during the day (8.5)
Kit kat (5.5)

Syns: 15.5

Will update later if anything changes! Think TOTM is on it's way, can stop eating mikados!

X

Last edited:
I am loving the box of mikados line Haha. Its totm for me also. Ok ill update lunch.

Lunch~ quorn chilli and rice. About 10 chips so ill say 5 syns to cover them as i picked the small ones lol x

Arggggghhhhhh change of day still full from lunch.

So scrapping dinner. Had a stone at my mum 5.5 syns and a bite ot curly wurly so ill say 2 syns.

Total syns then adding those on n taking away fish- 13.5 x

alfsmummy11 said:
I am loving the box of mikados line Haha. Its totm for me also. Ok ill update lunch.

Lunch~ quorn chilli and rice. About 10 chips so ill say 5 syns to cover them as i picked the small ones lol x

I thought 8.5 syns was a bargain for the mikados! Very impressed.
Used a lot of syns today but it was worth it! Xx

Nikki<3 said:
I thought 8.5 syns was a bargain for the mikados! Very impressed.
Used a lot of syns today but it was worth it! Xx

I think its ace was going to get some at shopping but forgot. Like how u can finish a box n not feel guilty. Im just baking bournville brownies for 14.5 syns. Just made the recipe up so will see what its Like x

alfsmummy11 said:
I think its ace was going to get some at shopping but forgot. Like how u can finish a box n not feel guilty. Im just baking bournville brownies for 14.5 syns. Just made the recipe up so will see what its Like x

Ooo they sound nice, is that 14.5 for the whole lot? Xx

Let me know how it goes!

Feel so full today, like I've ate too much!

Any suggestions for something quick and meaty for my red day today?

X x

That sounds pure filth so i won't comment Haha.

Fridge raiders??? i love chicken ubiquitous any shape or form. Brownies where nice but defo need to add sugar xx

alfsmummy11 said:
That sounds pure filth so i won't comment Haha.

Fridge raiders??? i love chicken ubiquitous any shape or form. Brownies where nice but defo need to add sugar xx

Hahaha well that would a form of body magic ;-)

Hmmm, may have fridge raiders but they have syns in and I've got a heavy weekend of alcohol coming up!

Just been down the gym tonight xx

Yikes! I have ate like a pig today! Just edited today's food again! At least it was all on plan :)

X x

Good luck girls, you can do it:D

Nikki<3 said:
Yikes! I have ate like a pig today! Just edited today's food again! At least it was all on plan :)

X x

That's the main thing!!! eat away lol!!! hope u enjoyed ur body magic ;-) Haha. I did 15 lengths n 50 crunches gonna double today xx

alfsmummy11 said:
That's the main thing!!! eat away lol!!! hope u enjoyed ur body magic ;-) Haha. I did 15 lengths n 50 crunches gonna double today xx

Body magic is always fun, no matter how it is done. Think tonight may be a swim, booked me and OH a 2 week holiday to Egypt yesterday, so I've got 6 weeks to my cruise and about 21 weeks until Egypt.

Need to get toning up and have to keep to plan now for my bikini body!!

X x

Back