Gem n nikkis final countdown!!

So much for feeling skinny today... Had a sneaky scale hope and they are showing a 2lb gain!! Since Tuesday! Aghh.. At least I'm sticking to plan and so hopefully should rectify itself, not sure what day WI will, either Tuesday or Thursday next week.

Plan for today....

BREAKFAST
2 x weetabix (HEXB)
250ml semi skimmed milk (HEXA)

Oaty bar (HEXB)

LUNCH
Tomato tuna (1.5 syns)
Slice of ham.
Fruit salad.
Chewy sweet (1 syn)

DINNER
Ham salad. (OH already sorted it)

Syns: 2.5

Going to the pub tonight but driving so will be drinking diet coke.

Last edited:
Nikki<3 said:
So much for feeling skinny today... Had a sneaky scale hope and they are showing a 2lb gain!! Since Tuesday! Aghh.. At least I'm sticking to plan and so hopefully should rectify itself, not sure what day WI will, either Tuesday or Thursday next week.

Plan for today....

BREAKFAST
2 x weetabix (HEXB)
250ml semi skimmed milk (HEXA)

LUNCH
Salad.
Tomato tuna (1.5 syns)
WW yoghurt

DINNER
2 x ww wm bread (HEXB)
2 x deli squares (HEXA)
Ham

Syns: 1.5

Going to the pub tonight but driving so will be drinking diet coke.

Im going to come round to your house and smash those ******* scales Haha.

Your diary today seems fab. Ive offended people in a thread ive done. I hate offending people esp as some people on here can get nasty :-(( i was only tryin to make a point of people who claim to have perfect diaries loads of exercise etc then gain (not just at totm btw) just saying thy May ve telling porkies and wondering why they do it... Grrrrr x

I agree hun, my aunty is a nightmare, he is exactly like that and I've had many an argument about it with her. The thing is, it's only themselves they are cheating and your only trying to help. You helped me loads and finally seeing the light at the end of tunnel!

Xxx

Nikki<3 said:
I agree hun, my aunty is a nightmare, he is exactly like that and I've had many an argument about it with her. The thing is, it's only themselves they are cheating and your only trying to help. You helped me loads and finally seeing the light at the end of tunnel!

Xxx

But now with the thread i starting everyone is having a go n must be thinking im an idiot x

alfsmummy11 said:
But now with the thread i starting everyone is having a go n must be thinking im an idiot x

Your not an idiot though and they are obviously being like that because they know you are right. Which thread is it?

Xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Slimming world saints... Or not. A lady has just asked me yo look at her diary tho so that's good x

Yeh that is good. I think people on here do get easily irate and wound up but then surely they are here to get the help they need.

Xx

Ok my diary.

Breakfast~ 2 slices toast hex b with jam and low fat marg 1 syn. 1/4 Melon and 1/2 grapefruit.

Snacks~ 2 plums.

Lunch~ mixed lettuce, cucumber, celery, juice of 1 lemon, hex a cheese and ham. Mug shot and punnet of strawberries.

Dinner~ chinese Friday hurrah!!!!

Don't know what im having yet but im guessing chicken green peppers in blackbean sauce with fried yep fried rice. Making that 10 syns. Ill also more than likely have some chips as Alfie always had chips on a Friday so i bet i go over my syns but hey ho a girl can't waste chips lol x

Right pub isn't happening tonight. So going to chill out and read my book!

Going to party night tomorrow and then taking mum to carvery on Sunday, may indulge in a few bevvies over the weekend I think.

Xx

Nikki<3 said:
Right pub isn't happening tonight. So going to chill out and read my book!

Going to party night tomorrow and then taking mum to carvery on Sunday, may indulge in a few bevvies over the weekend I think.

Xx

And so u should xx

Right, been thinking about SW today and when I first started I know I didnt follow plan and lost 2st 7. then the last 8 weeks I've followed plan and just not got anywhere because I feel I'm restricting myself and feel bloated all the time. Maybe it's time to say goodbye slimming and hello calorie counting :(

Nikki<3 said:
Right, been thinking about SW today and when I first started I know I didnt follow plan and lost 2st 7. then the last 8 weeks I've followed plan and just not got anywhere because I feel I'm restricting myself and feel bloated all the time. Maybe it's time to say goodbye slimming and hello calorie counting :(

Oh i couldn't be arsed counting. I did it when that my big fat diet was on and got bored. I have 1/2 to go and im not following 100/% now. Had 2 choc digestive today and some noodles. That's a whopping 20.5 syns just for them. Now having a large wine whilst waiting for the train. Ill expect a gain or sts this week but hopefully my swimming sessions will cancel them out x

Hi ladies, you both seem on a downer, food wise:sigh:
Alfsmummy, hope you are ok after some of the replies you got yesterday, I know I did reply but hopefully mine didn't upset you, I'm only jealous:jelous:,you two probably have age and beauty on your side, hehe!
Nikki,don't give up, keep going, you can do it:D
Maybe change your food so you eat new and different things. You can probably include more things now,can't you?
Maybe alcohol will trigger a weight loss:p
I can't drink due to being on tablets so both of you, have one for me,hehe:D

Hope you both have a good weekend:)

Last edited:
Well I've not drank all week apart from a vodka on Tuesday so I've done really well, so I decided to mess up my week by going to the pub tonight! Hehe. It worked before so alcohol is the key to success :p

Mmmm a large glass of wine sounds lovely! Xxx

Holidaygirl10 said:
Hi ladies, you both seem on a downer, food wise:sigh:
Alfsmummy, hope you are ok after some of the replies you got yesterday, I know I did reply but hopefully mine didn't upset you, I'm only jealous:jelous:,you two probably have age and beauty on your side, hehe!
Nikki,don't give up, keep going, you can do it:D
Maybe change your food so you eat new and different things. You can probably include more things now,can't you?
Maybe alcohol will trigger a weight loss:p
I can't drink due to being on tablets so both of you, have one for me,hehe:D

Hope you both have a good weekend:)

Thank you. Some responses did upset me i won't lie maybe im too soft but i didn't mean to cause offence and i obviously did. Thabkyou so much for the message tho xx

Ohhhhh Nikki ive had a **** eating day. No motivation and just binged.

Breakfast~ started off well used my hex's on cheese on toast with worsterser sauce and 2 plums.

This is where it gets bad... Alfie got a sausage will n ring doughnut n he started being a tired lil bugger so i got stressed and ate them. Then i had a big bite of his curly wurly.

Ive just made a sponge cake 22 syns and ate 1/4. Im having sw curry tonight and rice. With a plate of salad. God so off track what an arse x

Back