Gem n nikkis final countdown!!

Nikki<3 said:
Body magic is always fun, no matter how it is done. Think tonight may be a swim, booked me and OH a 2 week holiday to Egypt yesterday, so I've got 6 weeks to my cruise and about 21 weeks until Egypt.

Need to get toning up and have to keep to plan now for my bikini body!!

X x

Im so jealous. I did all my traveling before Alfie tho i guess!!! was a rep also so can't complain!! we r going Edinburgh as going to haven so loads for Alfie couldn't cope with taking hint away proper yet all that stuff, heat and planes. No Ta. Then ill be in uni for 3 years so no holidays then gutted!!! im off for a swim this morning whistling Alfie is in nursery. How many lengths do u think i should aim for xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Im so jealous. I did all my traveling before Alfie tho i guess!!! was a rep also so can't complain!! we r going Edinburgh as going to haven so loads for Alfie couldn't cope with taking hint away proper yet all that stuff, heat and planes. No Ta. Then ill be in uni for 3 years so no holidays then gutted!!! im off for a swim this morning whistling Alfie is in nursery. How many lengths do u think i should aim for xx

I usually aim for between 30-60 depending on how long I have.

I'm a travel agent so quite lucky in finding deals and like to get away when I'm off work, not great for food optimising but I've done SW on and off for 3 years and most I put on was 7lbs after 2 weeks in Mexico. Went to Egypt last year and only gained 3lbs, so would like to be below target when I go so got some flexibility.

I was offered a reps job but got placed in salou.... Needless to say I turned it down!

What are you going to do uni?

X x

I worked in benidorm yuk and tenerife. Im doing a degree in social policy. My main aim is to get into politics to promote breastfeeding in the UK and develop more support networks but 3 years is a long time so will see where it takes me xx

alfsmummy11 said:
I worked in benidorm yuk and tenerife. Im doing a degree in social policy. My main aim is to get into politics to promote breastfeeding in the UK and develop more support networks but 3 years is a long time so will see where it takes me xx

Wow good luck with that hun :) I wish I knew what I wanted to do for a career but never decided really.

Just been to tesco on my way to work and got some Mexican chilli bean soup because I though I'd seen it as a HEXB.... Seems that it isn't and it's 13.5 syns!

X x

Gutted it cost me £1.87 aswell! Xx

On my dinner at work and have my food optimising book in front of me... Looking at all my shiny stickers and really wanting my 3 stone one, 1.5lb I need to get it. TOTM is making me feel rubbish but I find cutting the carbs helps. Got a party on Saturday and don't want to be a super bloaters at it! So trying to cut back on syns for a couple of days to compensate for the inevitable vodka!

Food diary for today :)

BREAKFAST
Grapefruit
Apple
Grapes.

SNACK
2 x babybel light (HEXA part 1)

LUNCH
Piles of ham.
WW yoghurt
Weetabix oaty bar (HEXB)

Quavers (4.5)

DINNER
Omelette with mushrooms, ham and 48g low fat cheese (HEXA 2)
Tommy sauce (1.5)

4 x giant buttons (2 syns)
Mikados x 10 (5 syns)

Total syns 13

Soup is being taken home for OH :-(

X x

Last edited:
Aww ive got 1/2 lb to my 2 stone.

Breakfast~ diet coke. Sorry naughty i know but rushing.

Lunch~ cous cous salad feta (hex a) anchovies Pitta. Small glass of red wine 6 syns

Dinner~ something made with mussels as i bought some today. And a lager coz i want one lol. 10 Syns xx

Yummy xx

Attachments

• 2011-03-31 17.31.06.jpg
    2011-03-31 17.31.06.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 53
Feel really yucky and major bloated. Obviously know why. I hate being a woman!

Anyway my mum just called to see if I want wine tonight.... Tempted!

Xx

Nikki<3 said:
Feel really yucky and major bloated. Obviously know why. I hate being a woman!

Anyway my mum just called to see if I want wine tonight.... Tempted!

Xx

Haha. Ive scrapped the beer as needed to use some white wine in my sauce so i got one of those mini bottles. Just prepared my lunch for work Tomoz. Salad with cheese and ham. Will also take a Pitta and mug shot. Gonna try to eat loads of fruit b4 i go coz last week i was starvvvvviiiiinnnnngggg!! its my chinese night tomoz night so my lil boy can have his mussels"pips" chips lol. Im seeing my ex sun as he is taking us out for a mothers day breakfast. He says Alfie can pay him back when he is older.

Hope u feel better soon. Its totm for me atm so gonna have a pamper evening xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Haha. Ive scrapped the beer as needed to use some white wine in my sauce so i got one of those mini bottles. Just prepared my lunch for work Tomoz. Salad with cheese and ham. Will also take a Pitta and mug shot. Gonna try to eat loads of fruit b4 i go coz last week i was starvvvvviiiiinnnnngggg!! its my chinese night tomoz night so my lil boy can have his mussels"pips" chips lol. Im seeing my ex sun as he is taking us out for a mothers day breakfast. He says Alfie can pay him back when he is older.

Hope u feel better soon. Its totm for me atm so gonna have a pamper evening xx

Aww that's a lovely idea about Sunday :) hope you have a lovely day!

I was strong about the wine and instead had NAS Ribena in a wine glass! Haha

Omelette was so nice! Had to use some syns on tommy sauce but so worth it.

Still have a HEXB left but not sure if I'll use it.

X x

Nikki<3 said:
Aww that's a lovely idea about Sunday :) hope you have a lovely day!

I was strong about the wine and instead had NAS Ribena in a wine glass! Haha

Omelette was so nice! Had to use some syns on tommy sauce but so worth it.

Still have a HEXB left but not sure if I'll use it.

X x

I hardly ever have my healthy extras Oppps x

Just attempted the chocolate cake recipe I made the other day again, but added a tsp of orange instead of vanilla and substituted the cocoa for cadburys high lights and put 4 tsp of sugar in and 2 level tbsp of flora light so shou,d be 14 syns for the whole thing. Smells good cooking so excited to try it!!!

EDIT.....

Horrible! Taste like chocolate eggs, the last ones I did with cocoa powder were cakey, this is like an omelette!

Last edited:
Nikki<3 said:
Just attempted the chocolate cake recipe I made the other day again, but added a tsp of orange instead of vanilla and substituted the cocoa for cadburys high lights and put 4 tsp of sugar in and 2 level tbsp of flora light so shou,d be 14 syns for the whole thing. Smells good cooking so excited to try it!!!

Let me know how it is. Is it the flourless one? x

alfsmummy11 said:
Let me know how it is. Is it the flourless one? x

Not good at all....defo needs cocoa powder rather than highlights, it was just chocolate omelette x

:( got the chocolate munchies tonight.... Ate 13 syns! Never keeping chocolate in the house again!

X

Nikki<3 said:
:( got the chocolate munchies tonight.... Ate 13 syns! Never keeping chocolate in the house again!

X

Your allowed for totm its a rule!!! hope its made u feel less bloated and rubbish xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Your allowed for totm its a rule!!! hope its made u feel less bloated and rubbish xx

Actually woke up feeling like all the bloatedness has gone! Yay! Just made a tuna salad to take to work with me but need something quick for dinner tonight and not sure what I can have!

X x

Back