Gem n nikkis final countdown!!

alfsmummy11

Silver Member
Nikki and i have basically lost a little of our mojo and need some motivation to get us to the last 1/2 target Mark!!!

Rules.

Thou shall not lie to the diary.... Yes that 99 does count even if its not yours....and gabbots farm potatoes And chicken strips are not freeeeeeee!!!

Thou shall eat. Living off a piece of ham or some lettuce is not healthy or the sw way.

Thou shall support the partner ibm crime and help when they struggle.

Thou shall beat these last few lbs..... Goodbye!!!

Clean slate as of now.

Lunch. Pitta hex b, lettuce tomato cucumbers lime juice, cheese hex a and ham. El mayo 0.5 syns

Attachments

• 2011-03-29 13.38.38.jpg
    2011-03-29 13.38.38.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 294
It's the final countdown.. Do dodee doooo it's the final countdown do doddeeee doooo.

I ready to go! This is going to make us get to target and can't wait. All the support is here!

Yipppeee!!

Nikki<3 said:
It's the final countdown.. Do dodee doooo it's the final countdown do doddeeee doooo.

I ready to go! This is going to make us get to target and can't wait. All the support is here!

Yipppeee!!

Haha. I was Sooo going to do the song. What time is wi?? mine is in 1/2 hour ekkkkk. Good luck hunni x

alfsmummy11 said:
Haha. I was Sooo going to do the song. What time is wi?? mine is in 1/2 hour ekkkkk. Good luck hunni x

Good luck to you hun :) mine is at 6.30 so just on my way home from work and then straight there. Not expecting good news, but excited for tomorrow and being 100% again!

X x

Omg i lost a lb.!!!!

tonight dinner~

maggies so juicy 3 syns sw roasties and roasted veg xx

Will be having some celebration wine too and not counting syns till tomoz xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Omg i lost a lb.!!!!

tonight dinner~

maggies so juicy 3 syns sw roasties and roasted veg xx

Will be having some celebration wine too and not counting syns till tomoz xx

I'm so pleased for you! I put 1lb on but I was expecting it so that's fine. Looking forward getting back on plan :)

My aunt who I go with can't go next Tuesday so next week will be a Thursday weigh in. Xx

Well done on your losses so far girlies!!! You can do the final bit!!! Remember, don't get too stressed about it, your both at fantastic weights already!!! :)

B's lovely lady said:
Well done on your losses so far girlies!!! You can do the final bit!!! Remember, don't get too stressed about it, your both at fantastic weights already!!! :)

Aww thanks so much hun, it means a lot to have the support. Actually more excited about gettin back on plan tomorrow than I have ever been :) xx

I know what you mean! When I started sw 4 weeks ago I felt really excited about doing something completely different, I never used to eat carbs, then I'd binge!!! I'm really enjoying cooking, my husband loves it, he used to always cook, now he's getting spoilt!!

Enjoy the rest of your weight loss journey!!! Being so enthusiastic you will definately do well!

B's lovely lady said:
I know what you mean! When I started sw 4 weeks ago I felt really excited about doing something completely different, I never used to eat carbs, then I'd binge!!! I'm really enjoying cooking, my husband loves it, he used to always cook, now he's getting spoilt!!

Enjoy the rest of your weight loss journey!!! Being so enthusiastic you will definately do well!

I haven't ate carb for ages! Now the last 2 weeks I've been on carb overload to try and get me back on track.

Really want to take a look at your stats but I'm on my phone and can't!

X x

Nikki<3 said:
I haven't ate carb for ages! Now the last 2 weeks I've been on carb overload to try and get me back on track.

Really want to take a look at your stats but I'm on my phone and can't!

X x

It's good to eat them! Once you get to target you don't want to gain! Well done for getting back on track!

Love having a nose at peoples stats!!! I've lost 6lbs, I'm now 9st10, want to get to 9st4. I know it's not alot to lose, but I was 8st12 for my wedding in June and have just continued to eat since then....just want to get rid if it! This forum is such a motivation!!!!

You can do hunni :) if you need any help at all you know where we are?

How talk are you hun?

I've weighed in at 9st 6 tonight and want to get to 9 xxx

Gone a lot of my syns tonight but tomorrow is a new day an i can wait to get on it again! Xxx

Awwww thanks hun. I couldn't dream of not eating carbs. Ive got 1/2 lb to reach my sw target after tonight xxxxx we can do it girlies xxxxx

alfsmummy11 said:
Awwww thanks hun. I couldn't dream of not eating carbs. Ive got 1/2 lb to reach my sw target after tonight xxxxx we can do it girlies xxxxx

We can defo do it :) did you talk to you C tonight? Have you set your target at SW officially? Xx

Didn't speak to her as a girl i fell out with when she made my life hell when i wad pregnant has joined. My target is 8.5. im 8.5.5 now although i wanna be 8. the weighing lady told me to watch my bmi tho today x

Back