Gem n nikkis final countdown!!

B's lovely lady said:
Can we have recipe please!!! Love cheesecake!! X

Of course lovely.

Serves 4 ( I make them in individual glasses)

85g of low fat biscuits (usually weight watchers Ginger, this is why I'm unsure of syns as going to find some different ones)
200g extra light low fat soft cheese (11 syns)
200g fat free Greek yoghurt
4 tbsp sweetner
Couple of drops of vanilla extract
2 tbsp strawberry jam (optional, I don't usually have it)
Strawberries

Probably works out at 5syns each with the biscuits.

1. Break up the biscuits and divide between glasses.

2. Beat the sweetner, yoghurt, vanilla and cheese. Divide between the glasses and chill in the fridge for 10minutes.

3. Mix the strawberries with the jam and place on the top.

Voila... Yummy scrummy can't wait!

Xx

Nikki<3 said:
Of course lovely.

Serves 4 ( I make them in individual glasses)

85g of low fat biscuits (usually weight watchers Ginger, this is why I'm unsure of syns as going to find some different ones)
200g extra light low fat soft cheese (11 syns)
200g fat free Greek yoghurt
4 tbsp sweetner
Couple of drops of vanilla extract
2 tbsp strawberry jam (optional, I don't usually have it)
Strawberries

Probably works out at 5syns each with the biscuits.

1. Break up the biscuits and divide between glasses.

2. Beat the sweetner, yoghurt, vanilla and cheese. Divide between the glasses and chill in the fridge for 10minutes.

3. Mix the strawberries with the jam and place on the top.

Voila... Yummy scrummy can't wait!

Xx

Mmmmmmmmm sounds yum!!! I might reduce quantities and make 2 for tonight!! I know I'll not be able to stop at one!!!! Thanks!!! Enjoy yours!!!xx

Cool. Enjoy. I don't like cheesecake so will miss :-(( ive had naughty lunch. Low fat cheese hex a but on white crusty bread. Ekkkkk x

Hope I can keep my motivation this time !

Xx

Good morning!!

Gemma, hope you and Alfie have a fab day for his birthday! Don't worry about syns! Enjoy!

I'm just going to have a good gym session and then lay in the garden I think

Xx

Nikki<3 said:
Good morning!!

Gemma, hope you and Alfie have a fab day for his birthday! Don't worry about syns! Enjoy!

I'm just going to have a good gym session and then lay in the garden I think

Xx

Thank u hunni. Gonna have 2 days off sw i think as his bday is tomoz but party today so sod sw hehe.

Hope u enjoy gym n hope your ok hunni. Ill be back on here more as of Tuesday just been mucho busy organising stuff. Love me xxxxx

The sun has got its hat on hip hip hip horrrraaayy!!!

Loving this weather and its really helping the motivation! Going to WI on Tuesday as usual but got to take next week as a holiday, so got to try really hard! Only 4 weeks until my cruise! Yikes!!!

So todays plan.....

Gym - 40 minutes cardio - burnt 450 calories.

BRUNCH
Grapefruit and weight watchers yoghurt.

SNACK
6 x crackerbread (HEXB1)
3 x deli squares (3/5 HEXA)
Ham
10 x mikados (5 syns)
Pink and white (2.5 syns)

Pick and mix (7syns)

DINNER
Chicken Salad, half jacket potato, cous cous.
SW chocolate cake (2.5 syns)

17 syns .... None tomorrow!

Last edited:
Nikki<3 said:
The sun has got its hat on hip hip hip horrrraaayy!!!

Loving this weather and its really helping the motivation! Going to WI on Tuesday as usual but got to take next week as a holiday, so got to try really hard! Only 4 weeks until my cruise! Yikes!!!

So todays plan.....

Gym - 40 minutes cardio - burnt 450 calories.

BRUNCH
Grapefruit and weight watchers yoghurt.

SNACK

DINNER
Chicken Salad

Glad your in a good mood and really motivated!!! The sun really does that to me too - until I want to sit in a pub garden- hmmmmm!!!!

You can do it for your cruise!!!x

B's lovely lady said:
Glad your in a good mood and really motivated!!! The sun really does that to me too - until I want to sit in a pub garden- hmmmmm!!!!

You can do it for your cruise!!!x

Thanks hun :) not far to go now but got a few parties this week. Starts on Thursday with frankie and bennies for a leaving party and then sunday is Christmas at Easter as we call it! Just finding that by putting my social life on hold is the worst thing I can do!

Xx

Nikki<3 said:
Thanks hun :) not far to go now but got a few parties this week. Starts on Thursday with frankie and bennies for a leaving party and then sunday is Christmas at Easter as we call it! Just finding that by putting my social life on hold is the worst thing I can do!

Xx

Christmas at Easter - love it!!!!! Definately enjoy your social life, just make good choices whilst your doing it!! Can't deprive yourself!! Enjoy it!!xx

Thanks ladies :) I feel great and just think my head needs to be in the right place which it is now :) got a 4 week abs blast routine with my body fit mag I buy each month so going to try that xx

Oh dear little slip up... Went to tesco and saw the pick and mix! Me and mum got some and I had....a few, including about 4 mini eggs, 1 banana, 1 pig and a few choc raisins... Estimated about 7 syns, worth every one!!

Xx

Gosh never have I edited my food so much!! Xx

So dreading going back to work tomorrow :-( I hate my job and really need a new one and a totally new career!

Xx

Morning!!

Ok so minimal syns today hopefully!
WI tomorrow and it's looking like a small gain :-(

BREAKFAST
2 x weetabix (HEXB)
Milk (HEXA)

SNACK
1 x mikado (0.5)
1 x banana sweet (1)
5 choc raisins (1)

LUNCH
Salad, turkey and strawberries.

DINNER

Ohhhhh hun why do u hate ur job?? its Alfie bday today so will do my best hehe.

Breakfast ~ hex b toast with jam n ll marg~ 1 syn. Punnet of strawberries

Lunch~ going out so dunno. If we r going where i think ill have chicken skewers rice n leave tjeu sauce. Comes with a naan tho n need something to soak up this alcohol...ruff xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Ohhhhh hun why do u hate ur job?? its Alfie bday today so will do my best hehe.

Breakfast ~ hex b toast with jam n ll marg~ 1 syn. Punnet of strawberries

Lunch~ going out so dunno. If we r going where i think ill have chicken skewers rice n leave tjeu sauce. Comes with a naan tho n need something to soak up this alcohol...ruff xx

I just hate it, it's so lazy and just sat at a desk all day! Want a more active job with stuff to do!

Had a pretty bad night with wine and then had chicken and jacket potato. Not sure what to do about weigh in, I think I should go to be honest just to take it with a pinch if salt really and then think I've got 3 WI's until my cruise :)

Xxxx

Yes u defo should go. My god ive eaten crap fro 4 days. Yesterday i had a crumbed chicken n chips from a gorgeous post restaurant in wilmslow followed by a choc torte n 2 lrg wines. Then another 3 wines chips n garlic bread n black forest gataux. Ohhhhh dear. Gonna be an angel now tho. N not drinking at Easter xx

Back