Gem n nikkis final countdown!!

So dreading going back to work tomorrow :-( I hate my job and really need a new one and a totally new career!

Xx

Poor you hating your job, I know how that feels:sigh:
Try to be positive, are you looking around for other jobs, guess there aren't any:(
Chin up:D

Hun did u go wi yet??

Breakfast~ hex b wm toast with jam n ll marg 1.5 syns.

Snack~ 4 kiwis and half a melon

Lunch~ lettuce toms cucumbers celery beetroot cous cous chicken breast slice and hex a feta.

Dinner~ sw Kfc chicken, savoury rice n salad. 28G is 5 syn for breadcrumbs so between 3 i rec about 2 syns.

Afternoon 125Ml wine in my garden 4.5 syns... Mmmmmmmm. Total syns 8 for today..... May have to have another wine later but atm where's my halo??? hehe xx

Last edited:
alfsmummy11 said:
Hun did u go wi yet??

Breakfast~ hex b wm toast with jam n ll marg 1.5 syns.

Snack~ 4 kiwis and half a melon

Lunch~ lettuce toms cucumbers celery beetroot cous cous chicken breast slice and hex a feta.

Dinner~ sw Kfc chicken, savoury rice n salad. 28G is 5 syn for breadcrumbs so between 3 i rec about 2 syns.

Afternoon 125Ml wine in my garden 4.5 syns... Mmmmmmmm. Total syns 8 for today..... May have to have another wine later but atm where's my halo??? hehe xx

So jealous of you being sat in the garden with wine! I'm hoping the sun is still out t 6.30 after WI!

Xx

Im most defo sure it will be so u can enjoy a nice cold vodka. I hope its nice too so i can so outside with Mark and Alfie can play. I love summer so i can keep Alfie up past 7 n let him see Mark xx

Yay good news lost half a pound!! Xx

Thank you :-D had my Nans lasagne tonight and it was all "healthy eating" versions of the sauces but I know there were syns. Back on track tomorrow for another fab week on my way to target :-D xxx

Thank you :-D had my Nans lasagne tonight and it was all "healthy eating" versions of the sauces but I know there were syns. Back on track tomorrow for another fab week on my way to target :-D xxx

Well done you on your loss!!

I love having dinner at my nans!!
My Nan has done SW like all of her life, she's been at arget member since like forever but still goes every week!!

Bonus is she always makes SW friendly meals and desserts, she's dead creative!!!!

x

kt_baybeh said:
Well done you on your loss!!

I love having dinner at my nans!!
My Nan has done SW like all of her life, she's been at arget member since like forever but still goes every week!!

Bonus is she always makes SW friendly meals and desserts, she's dead creative!!!!

x

My nan has been a target member for about 2 years but on a Tuesday it's mini pig out night, just had the best cheesecake ever! Xx

Hi hun glad u enjoyed ur evening.

Your doing really well in will look fab on ur cruise!!

Today plan....

Breakfast~ 2hard boiled eggs, 2 wm toast n 1 syn for marg. Raspberries strawberries and melon.

Lunch~ out with my mum~ possibly jacket pot or salad.

Diner~ salmon and salad with cous cous xx

Feeling so positive about everything! Woke up in a great mood :)

BREAKFAST
Huge fruit salad.
Cup of coffee. (1/3 HEXA)

LUNCH
2 x WW wm bread (HEXB) ham, salad, elf mayo (0.5 syns), 1 babybel light (2/3 HEXA)
Hartleys low cal jelly (0.5 syns)

SNACK
Ryvita minis (HEXB)

DINNER
Omelette, 1 babybel light (3/3 HEXA), mushrooms, tomato sauce (1 syn)
Pink and White (2.5 syn)

Whilst baking i did a spoon lick of the white chocolate and also a handfull of maltesers! So im going to say ive used all my syns for today.

Syns: 15

Last edited:
Gosh feel bloated today! Scales have gone up 1lb but not worried about that!

Going to use all 15 syns today definitely!

BREaKFAST
Pineapple
2 x wm toast (HEXB)
28g cheese (HExA)

SNACK
Rocky road (7 syns)

DINNER
Chicken salad (hopefully!)

Got a few big nights this week.... Today for my managers leaving party off to frankie and bennys so going to try and have a chicken salad. Saturday night out with the girls (must get rid of the bloat by Saturday) and Sunday is Christmas at Easter! In the form of a BBQ though!

Booked off WI next week and going to try an my scale hop for the rest of the week!

Xx

Which make of Salter scales do u use?? i need some badly these shitty things r doing my head in!! don't worry about bloating its probably the weather too retaining water!! enjoy ur meal out... We r also having a bbq as going away for the weekend to my mums caravan.

Breakfast~ 2 hard boiled eggs wm toast n 1 syn for marg. M&s grapes n melon pot.

Lunch~ salad with chicken slices n cous cous.

Dinner~ salad n salmon.... I had a rather large chippy tea last night so none for me tomoz n no more than 5 syns today... So i am having a jubbly ice pop thing later.... Dunno what syns they r?? xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Which make of Salter scales do u use?? i need some badly these shitty things r doing my head in!! don't worry about bloating its probably the weather too retaining water!! enjoy ur meal out... We r also having a bbq as going away for the weekend to my mums caravan.

Breakfast~ 2 hard boiled eggs wm toast n 1 syn for marg. M&s grapes n melon pot.

Lunch~ salad with chicken slices n cous cous.

Dinner~ salad n salmon.... I had a rather large chippy tea last night so none for me tomoz n no more than 5 syns today... So i am having a jubbly ice pop thing later.... Dunno what syns they r?? xx

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/8326566/Trail/searchtext>SALTER+SCALES.htm

These ones hun, they weigh the same as SW so I find them good to keep track!

Need to reduce this bloatibg in 48 hours!

Xx

Oh my goodness....yesterday did not go to plan at all!! Ate so much rubbish that it actually made me sick!

Woke up with the worst belly ache in the world....decided that from today i'm cutting out chocolate as its one of those things that once i start i just cant stop!

Off down the gym to do a major workout and then i'm going to just lay in the garden all day i think!

xx

Soooo glad wasn't just me. I had a bottle of gaymers cider 3 treatsize chocs a nougaht wafer from ice cream man n 3 cakes.... ****. Ive had tummy ache too so im on it like a trooper.

Breakfast ~ 2 eggs scrambled with hex b wm toast.

Lunch salad n feta hex a and Chirizo 2.5 syns n anchovies 1.5 syns. Fruit salad Kiwi melon n strawberries

Dinner salad n salmon with savoury rice xx

Feel sooo ill after this weekends major blow out!! Booked today off as holiday at SW so back on plan 100% now so I'm ready in time for my cruise!

BREAKFAST
Fruit salad with fat free strawberry yoghurt.

SNACK
Pink and White (2.5 syns)
Half crunchie (4.5 syns)

LUNCH
Coop wm pitta (HEXB)
Chicken
BBQ sauce (1 syn)
2 x dairylea slice (HEXA)
Cookie (12 syns)

Syns: 18 :eek:

Oh rubbish!! Fell off plan totally! Not doing SW anymore!

Last edited:
Well this will make u feel better.... 4Lb on for me in 3 weeks Ekkkkk. Have had Soooo many events tho chick i know i would of put on just glad i got weighed tonight!!! been good today and will be now for week apart from Friday when im having afternoon tea for the wedding with lots of cake and champagne hehe.

Breakfast~ made eggs n plum tomatoes but was disgusting so threw away and had a punnet of strawberries instead.

Lunch~ plain cous cous with beetroot tomatoes hex b Pitta and chicken roll 1 syn marg and 4 syn smiley faces.

Dinner~ shepards pie made with hex a milk and 1 syn marg. With 1/2 plate broccoli and beetroot.

Snacks. 1/2 Melon and mullerlight

Syns for the day~ 6
Superfree~ 5 super speed~ 2
hex's a and b xx

Back