GemBritney LL Diary

Hi Gem

Read about your loss this week of the 2lbs - you are probably correct with that TOM thing. Bigger loss will come your way. But a BIG congrats on almost 4 stone! Half way there - kuddos to you.

Stay strong today - your sis will be back in no time.((hugs))

Awe chin up Hun, your Sis be home in no time and well done on your weight loss. A loss is a loss chick. Xxxx

Hey gorgeous, hope you are ok. 3 months willfly and when you see her next you are going to be a skinny minny yay!!

Keep smiling my lovely xx

aww thanks girls. Took her to the airport this morning... gave her a cute little teddy keyring so she can look at it and think of home. she has been in contact so im glad she is there safely xxx

Aw that was a nice thought Gem!

Hope you have a fab weekend and enjoy your new pet it sounds gorgeous xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks.. he is a very good boy..... looks like a little toy, il post a pic up for you to see x

My stunning darling dog is with teddy in my profile pic too x

Aw cute pic hun xx

Awe soooo cute. I'll have to post a picture of my pup. Xxx I luv dogs. They are great company. Xxxxx

Love the photo! I think the kitten needs a companion - may I suggest my cat? LOL
Your puppy is ADORABLE too! I just love animals!

Enjoy your day!
xx

Love the photo! I think the kitten needs a companion - may I suggest my cat? LOL
Your puppy is ADORABLE too! I just love animals!

Enjoy your day!
xx

They are so cute they are like an old married couple xx

Week 14 day 1 (only just, its 5 mins past midnight hehe)

OHH EMMM GEEEEE weel 14!!! the final week!!! well not for me... got a few more weeks to go id say but iv actuall ymade it into week 14!!!! nearly 100 days!!! WOW and not a morsal of food has passed my lips! Got WI in tonight... nervous as hell!!! hope ur all well xxx

Awe well done hun. That slinky bikini awaits you. Good luck for WI tonight. I'm sure you don't need it. Xxxxx:-Dxxxxx

Amazing Gem, you rock hun x

thanks ladies... petrified about WI tonight after last weeks loss x

Good luck gem!!! Xx

Good luck hun, fingers crossed for you my lovely xx

Well how did u do hun. The suspense is killing me lol. Xxxxx

Hope it was a good one for you chick, you are doing so well xx

Back