GemBritney LL Diary

Aw Gem so pleased for you hun, you are rocking this weightloss and LL, a true inspiration to many on here for sure!

Have a fab night xx

Well done gem on your 3lbs loss,not long to go now Hun!
Sexy xx

Well done honey xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done hun, not long now to go until goal for you! You must be so proud of yourself. Thanks for inspiring me too :)

NEWS FLASH!!!!

Im sorry everyone and im sorry to myself....
but i lapsed sat and sunday.... IM SOOOO ANGRY WITH MYSELF! IM SO LOW NOW!! i have gained 6lbs!!!! dunno what else to say.... got my next WI next tuesday x I have set myself back nearly half a stone!!!! im devastated!!!

Im on plan now tho and only havin 3 packs today..l also donr tredmill and walking a few miles x

Okay Gem,
Don't look back.
"Build a bridge and get over yourself"
No recriminations - shoulda, woulda, coulda - doesn't work.
Get back on your horse (metaphorically)
The almost half stone will come off as quickly as it went on and you will be back on track hun. xxx

Yup... as SB says, those 6lbs will be history in no time! It's your glycogen most probably hunny... and you know how quick that came off when we started out first week?! Learn from it if you can, give you're self a break and just put it past you... you've been doing brilliantly with some great losses, and are straight back on plan now, so hang in there...

Think about next weeks loss, rather than this weeks... that can be your next focus, coz you're gonna smash it... :)

xx

Dont beat yourself up you have done so well so far put it behind you drink loads of water and by next week it will all be gone.
Take care
Cathy

Okay Gem,
Don't look back.
"Build a bridge and get over yourself"
No recriminations - shoulda, woulda, coulda - doesn't work.
Get back on your horse (metaphorically)
The almost half stone will come off as quickly as it went on and you will be back on track hun. xxx

Hi SB, i really getting down over these 2 recent lapses but ur right i musnt dwell on it.... I think i know y i done it tho... I went out sat night and was so excited to get comments from people i hadnt seen in such a long time... but nothing.... no one recognised me.... i got no comments.
i said hi to one girl i know and she says... WHO R U i had to explain.... lol.... Do u think this 6lbs is pure fat or water???? Im so glad u replied to me as u are like my Lighter life Auntie!! x

Yup... as SB says, those 6lbs will be history in no time! It's your glycogen most probably hunny... and you know how quick that came off when we started out first week?! Learn from it if you can, give you're self a break and just put it past you... you've been doing brilliantly with some great losses, and are straight back on plan now, so hang in there...

Think about next weeks loss, rather than this weeks... that can be your next focus, coz you're gonna smash it... :)

xx
I would like to think about next weeks loss, Pinkie, but i dnt think there will be a loss... :( im just hoping ur right that the 6lbs is water and glycogen, and it will come off... I was nearly ready to enter the 11 stone mark and now im way off that now!
I really appreciate that i and the others are hear for me when i feel like this xx

Dont beat yourself up you have done so well so far put it behind you drink loads of water and by next week it will all be gone.
Take care
Cathy

Thanks Cath... im gonna stick to 3 packs today and have been drinkin lots of water and will avoid flavourings for the first week xxx

Don't fret Gem

No such thing as PURE fat hun ! Lol - sorry.
Doesn't matter what it is - just get back on track, drink plenty of water and put it behind you.
I'm sure you read about Lady T when she went out with her friends? It has been like that for many of us - because losing weight has been our whole focus for a while we expect everyone else to be waiting for the moment when we unveil the new look -
life ain't like that, some really don't care or notice, some don't know what to say, some are jealous, some think we might be ill (or so they say) and some don't recognise us, some hate to see someone else taking control when they can't, some never said anything when we were fat so don't think they ought to now - so many reasons.
Try not to worry about other people and their reactions. Do it for YOU, be proud of your achievement, enjoy your success.
Let them get on with it. You certainly find out who your true friends are when you do this diet. For some people we are okay as fat friends, but not if we get slimmer than them!

Now listen hear hunny, I've just started reading the beck diet book tonight and already learnt that if you lapse then straight back on it is the way to go!! you have consciously made that decision yourself, so good for you lovely.

Peoples reactions both negative and positive have an impact on us, I think that's down to us seeking approval and already having pre conceived thoughts about what should be said to us! We are constantly striving to improve on ourselves and when lapses occur see it as a huge failure! Flip it, the success is in the amount of weight already lost and that didn't happen by accident, it happened by sheer determination. We all have off days which lead to all sorts of behaviours as SB said get back on that horse, you can borrow mine, Chester lol you won't wanna fall of him ha ha! No seriously hunny I am in awe of your consistent losses and strong will and determination it's amazing. Don't worry about your WI and don't let this be an excuse to continue to lapse, you are so close to the finishing line, stick with it, together we are stronger and will all reach it soon with the support of each other.

Big hugs beautiful xxx

No such thing as PURE fat hun ! Lol - sorry.
Doesn't matter what it is - just get back on track, drink plenty of water and put it behind you.
I'm sure you read about Lady T when she went out with her friends? It has been like that for many of us - because losing weight has been our whole focus for a while we expect everyone else to be waiting for the moment when we unveil the new look -
life ain't like that, some really don't care or notice, some don't know what to say, some are jealous, some think we might be ill (or so they say) and some don't recognise us, some hate to see someone else taking control when they can't, some never said anything when we were fat so don't think they ought to now - so many reasons.
Try not to worry about other people and their reactions. Do it for YOU, be proud of your achievement, enjoy your success.
Let them get on with it. You certainly find out who your true friends are when you do this diet. For some people we are okay as fat friends, but not if we get slimmer than them!
Thanks SB, as always u offer great words of wisdom... thanks again xx

Now listen hear hunny, I've just started reading the beck diet book tonight and already learnt that if you lapse then straight back on it is the way to go!! you have consciously made that decision yourself, so good for you lovely.

Peoples reactions both negative and positive have an impact on us, I think that's down to us seeking approval and already having pre conceived thoughts about what should be said to us! We are constantly striving to improve on ourselves and when lapses occur see it as a huge failure! Flip it, the success is in the amount of weight already lost and that didn't happen by accident, it happened by sheer determination. We all have off days which lead to all sorts of behaviours as SB said get back on that horse, you can borrow mine, Chester lol you won't wanna fall of him ha ha! No seriously hunny I am in awe of your consistent losses and strong will and determination it's amazing. Don't worry about your WI and don't let this be an excuse to continue to lapse, you are so close to the finishing line, stick with it, together we are stronger and will all reach it soon with the support of each other.

Big hugs beautiful xxx

Thanks hun, I may take u up on ur offer of riding Cheser hehe.
I Guess our nights out were a bit similar, we expected lots from people and didnt really get anything! lol
Im glad im back on track now and im so grateful u have such nice things to say and u make me feel better.
I hate having lapses, and i feel i should have learnt how to handle these blips with all the CBT iv had.

Hugs darling xx

Hey hun,

I ate food sat for the first time in 9 weeks. As SB and Lady T have said You just gotta get back on it huni. You've done brilliantly so far. its a blip thats all ;)

I must get that book everyones ravin about too.

Big hugs xxxxxx

we both in the same boat then hun.... are u in ketosis still? x

Back