GemBritney LL Diary

Good luck huni. I can understand your decision.

Out of interest how much is Exante and where do you get it from?

xxx

You can get it from Mixed Bumper Pack - 50% OFF
They have an offer on at the moment. I looked at it before LL, but decided I need to go to group and have a person there. Looks like it works though, looking at the threads, think you would need to be disciplined too!
Jx

awww i willl continue posting!!! its 26 quid i think julz and u buy it offline... next day delivery..... for a months worth is 100 quid.... when u buy the bumper packs xxx

Yeh good luck Gem,I sure you will be ok Hun,I have a friend on it,she's doing fine!
Sexy xx

Hey Gem, hows it going lovely xxx

Hey, ok thanks.... still struggling... scales show i have lost 4lbs of some of my holiday weight which is good.... 7 more pounds and i will be back to my lightest before i went away.
Hope ur all well xxxxxxx

Well done Gem, you'll soon be back to where you were.:)

Thanks SB... how are you.. not spoke to you in some time.

UPDATE>>>> i am about to purchase my exante bumper pack.... and also i have lost all of my holiday weight.... 5lbs to go till im back to my 11.13 xxxx

Hello all i have just moved from LL to exante... i have lost 5 1/2 stone on LL since 15th jan 2011... i could not afford LL anymore so i have decided to move to exante. I have just ordered my packs woooop woop :) hope your all well xxx

Found you :) Keep fighting the fight lovely.

Hope you find some good support here as well as your old stalwarts on lighter life. xx

Ha ha Lady T the stalker here lmao! Found you too as if we would let you get away from us! It will be really interesting to see how Exante works for you as none of us are made of money lol

Brilliant news you have lost the weight from your holiday, whats the foodpacks like? xxx

Hiya

I've done the same as you Gem and ordered Exante (just 7 days worth initially) and have to say I'm pleasantly surprised. So far I've tried the banana shake which was nice, the tomato & basil soup which was absolutely yummy, and a orange & chocolate bar which I found a bit dry but edible. I was worried that I would miss the fourth pack but can honestly say that I didn't. I know I won't get the support of a LLC but personally I have found this forum of more use.

Have a great weekend.

Karen xx

Ha ha Lady T the stalker here lmao! Found you too as if we would let you get away from us! It will be really interesting to see how Exante works for you as none of us are made of money lol

Brilliant news you have lost the weight from your holiday, whats the foodpacks like? xxx

Im glad you found me!!!!! i will let you know how my forst week goes...my pack arrive on monday... Luckily LL covers me right up until then! xxxxxxxx

Found you :) Keep fighting the fight lovely.

Hope you find some good support here as well as your old stalwarts on lighter life. xx

Thanks hun! and i still want all of ya to still come chat to me over here!!! im a loner on exante xx

Hey hun, found you.

Well done for losing the holiday weight and good luck with exante. Keep us posted chick.

Big hugs
xxx

Hey thanks hunny.... i will keep u updated xxx

Hiya

I've done the same as you Gem and ordered Exante (just 7 days worth initially) and have to say I'm pleasantly surprised. So far I've tried the banana shake which was nice, the tomato & basil soup which was absolutely yummy, and a orange & chocolate bar which I found a bit dry but edible. I was worried that I would miss the fourth pack but can honestly say that I didn't. I know I won't get the support of a LLC but personally I have found this forum of more use.

Have a great weekend.

Karen xx

Hey im really glad we can stick together as we both come from LL.... have u moved your diary... just ask starlight, shes the moderator... and leave a message in her diary and she will move it to exante. how are u gonna WI? at boots or at home? i might use Boots scales on a tues evening x

I don't post often as have been a bit lazy of late but just popped in to see how you got on on your hol! Sounds like u had a fab time with your sister. You inspired me from the beginning as I have about the same to lose as you so take what u have lost so far and dismiss the holiday gain. I have come to the conclusion that food/drink is something we cannot live without and whilst i love this diet i constantly worry about the time i start eating- i just love food!

It is costly and u can decide for yourself what is right in which 'diet' to choose, we all have blips but i think u need to look at the bigger picture (not being rude in meaning look at your 'bigger pics' mean the wider picture of our lives!). Please keep posting on here and remember we are not failures just human-this is taking me a long time to learn! I agree with LadyT that it is not the weight that is the problem, the real issues lie much deeper within, when u can come to terms or at least start to think about that and how to deal with it i am sure u will feel much better in yourself :)

I have had three years of ***** for want of a better word including a two and a half year legal battle for unfair dismissal plus the whole fertility thing, i always thought it was losing my job that made me unhappy which it was but it is what it did to my confidence.

Keep smiling hun, keep udating aswell :) Good luck with your future chosen journey-life is what we make it x

Hey im really glad we can stick together as we both come from LL.... have u moved your diary... just ask starlight, shes the moderator... and leave a message in her diary and she will move it to exante. how are u gonna WI? at boots or at home? i might use Boots scales on a tues evening x

Hi Gem, I haven't moved my diary yet but will leave a message for Starlight today. I have got some quite good digital scales and my son is going to take charge of WI every Saturday morning! I also got myself some ketostix so that I can confirm I'm in ketosis.

Made it to 2 stone down today - a long way to go but I'm getting there!

Good luck Gem!!

Keep posting - I'm thinking of ordering some shakes for maintaining. I miss them for breakfast time. Xx

Back