Gem's diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Jim Jam, 25 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Jim Jam

Jim Jam Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all, after being good all last week and putting on 1.5lb at wi tonight :mad: I have decided to not only email my consultant with my daily food diary this week but to post it on here too (starting tomorrow) as I feel I need all the help and advice possible! Please feel free to offer any suggestions and point out any mistakes, I would gladly appreciate it!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jim Jam

Jim Jam Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    So, here's my diary for so far today, I'm on extra easy today.

Breakfast - Quaker oats (HEB) with 180 ml semi skimmed milk (HEA), Coffee with remainder of HEA, apple and an activia FF strawberry yoghurt.

Dinner - Batchelor's tomato pasta n sauce with ham, onion and celery, golden lights (4.5 syns), activia yoghurt.

Tea - Chilli con carne (mince beef, onion, kidney beans, chopped toms and chilli) with sw chips and rice.

Thanks for looking and feel free to offer any suggestions or advice :)

4. jerricebenton

jerricebenton Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    What do you eat for snacks?

5. Jim Jam

Jim Jam Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I normally just have fruit, usually apples but I don't really snack that much to be honest x

6. Jim Jam

Jim Jam Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Here's my diary so far today, I've done extra easy again.

Breakfast - Quaker oats (HEB) with 180 ml semi skimmed milk (HEA), Coffee with remainder of HEA, apple and an activia FF strawberry yoghurt.

Dinner - Chilli con carne with rice and a jacket spud (last night's left overs), ww cheese puffs (4 syns), activia yoghurt, an apple and a kiwi fruit.

Tea-We're having chinese takeaway tonight so I've made the best choices from the menu and will weigh it out. I have gone for chicken in oyster sauce (4.5 syns for 375g serving) with boiled rice so I should be ok with that :)

7. Jim Jam

Jim Jam Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Today I've done extra easy again.

Breakfast - 2 slices warbys wholemeal bread (HEB), 3 morrison's free sausages, beans, egg.

Lunch - Speed food soup made by my Mum :) with parsnips, red and green lentils, carrots, mixed bean salad, kidney beans.

Snack - Banana, sausage, golden lights (4.5 syns)

Tea - Chicken wrapped in bacon with LC garlic filling (HEA), hash browns (grated potato, spring onions and egg), spagetti hoops, carrot, brocolli and cauli

8. Jim Jam

Jim Jam Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've done Extra Easy again today.

Breakfast - Melon and raspberry activia fat free yoghurt

Lunch - Me and my Mum went to a cafe and had hot pot with mushy peas and red cabbage, I'm not sure how many syns to count as it wasn't too oily but I imagine the onions were fried and they used mince rather than beef., it was soooooo tasty.

Tea - Gammon with potatoes, broccoli, cauli, carrots and sprouts.

Snack - Pack of ryvita minis (HEB) with laughing cow (HEA)

Gem x

9. Jim Jam

Jim Jam Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I've done extra easy again today.

Breakfast - Quaker oats (HEB) with 180 ml semi skimmed milk (HEA), coffee with remainder of milk, Activia FF strawberry yoghurt

Snack - 2 Eat smart sausages

Dinner - I had a lunch date at pizza hut today, but I stuck to pasta and salad buffet, not sure how many syns to count as the potatoes were in oil and I had a bit of coleslaw. I think I'll just count my day's allowance (10 syns)

Tea - 3 quorn sausages, bacon, mashed potato, sprouts, cauli, carrots, broccoli, beans

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.