Gem's Diary :)

keirasmummy

S: 22st7lb C: 22st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 60.5 Loss: 0st5lb(1.59%)
Hey everyone, I'm Gemma, very new to the site.. (Should have joined a long time ago before I let my weight get out of control the way it has done!) just reading through everyone's posts has given me motivation to make some big changes to my lifestyle..

I weigh 18st 4lb at the moment and am hoping to get to about 10st in the long run.. I know it's going to take quite a long time, but as long as I keep it off Ill be happy :)

I've decided to try calorie counting as I think it will be best to maintain once I've reached my goal :).

Im going to start tomorrow and will keep you updated, meanwhile if anyone has any hints/tips on calorie counting, I'd be greatful..

Gem xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

dd82

Gold Member
S: 13st9lb C: 10st4.5lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 3st4.5lb(24.35%)
Welcome and Good luck gem lots of us have diarys with food tips and menus and things that we do Wrong on her so have a good nosey and ask away with any questions.

keirasmummy

Thankyou :) one thing I've seen on here is that some people have a heart rate monitor.. Was wondering if it was worth getting one? Xx

keirasmummy

Well first two days have gone quite well... Stuck to my 1200 calorie limit.. At the moment having a slim fast shake for breakfast just to use them up, but they have quite a lot of sugar in :-/

Drinking lots of water to keep me topped up between meals :)

I think I'll start exercising next week as have quite a lot of work on over the weekend :)

Feeling very positive at the moment.. Hoping it lasts for a slimmer me :) xx

Lady_Amalthea

Looking for Slimville!
S: 14st4lb C: 9st12lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 4st6lb(31%)
Hello Gem,

hope you are still getting on ok. I have the same calorie intake goal as you and some days I am finding it hard to make up the whole 1200. Gonna up the fruit intake from now on I think!
Exercising really does help...even just a little! This past week I have been on the kinect playing Dance Central for half an hour every day and I feel it is making a huge difference :)

keirasmummy

Haven't been on here much this week as my eatin has been awful :-/ been feeling rubbish (possibly totm..) but have weighed myself this morning and it looks like I've lost 2lb :) don't know how but I'm not complaining... It's given me the boost I needed I think... Going to try harder this week :) xx

dd82

Gold Member
S: 13st9lb C: 10st4.5lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 3st4.5lb(24.35%)
Well done 2lb is great :)