Gemsy's Diary...xx

Welcome Gems, looking forward to reading your diary.

Hi All,

First of all thank you for all your support!! With your help and my mind now set that i am going to do this i know now that i can do it!!

Well at the moment i am sitting on the sofa at my mum and dads house writing this.. The weather is crap and i guess i feel a little under the weather at the moment, just run down have recently moved an di think i am just shattered its all caught up on me! But i will bounce back i am not doing anything special over the weekend i might take my little sister to Brighton on Saturday for a day out...

So far today and its nearly 2pm and i have eaten a Muller Light, an dhave made up the pasta and sauce which was not bad so all going good. I want to do some excercise today and have just been given Jordans Workout dvd so this should be a laugh. I hav eto be careful as i have a really messed up back and are waiting for an op bt i will just go at my own pace. Might take the dog out for a walk later to. my dad is away for the day so i have to look after my mum but will try and get it..

right i am gonna try and peel my bum off of the sofa and get some work done...

speak soon xxx

( think of me and jordan this afternoon better shut the curtains doing the workout dvd dont want to upset the neighbours hahaha)

Welcome Gems and good luck with your weight loss journey. Being a bridesmaid will be good motivation for you, I will look forward to reading your diary, take care, xx

Hi gems, just thought I'd share my favourite form of exercise with you. I got a mini trampoline from argos and I'm always on it with the tv on and my music. My fav music at the mo is the girl's aloud mega mix, without realising it I've bounced around for 7 minutes to it and it's great fun. I can't afford gym or anything so it's great for me. Mamma Mia soundtrack is good too. I also do stuff like tragedy by steps and macarena cos then I can do the actions! Also got an exercise bike but that's collecting dust- lol! Anyway everyone on here is really friendly and if you need any help just ask X

Back