Extra Easy General Advice

Size 16 Will Do

Silver Member
Hiya everyone

I am managing fine to do extra easy I just have one query.

If I want to eat anything apart from my 3 meals a day what do I have?

I know I can use my sins and I also have fruit (superfree)! Can I eat anything else or does it have to be superfree. Or would I have to have a 4th meal with third plate superfree!!! Do you know what I mean!

Thanks in advance sure someone will help me.......

Love x x x

You can have as many meals as you want to have. Snacks should be superfree but don't have to be, it's just best to make them superfree if you can.

If you want a 4th meal, have one!

I tend to save my B choice for supper and have 4 ryvita with ham or cheese or salad on.

I usually have a muller light or some fruit or a 2 finger kit kat lol i dont think it matters though as long as its FREE!!

I like to have some Ryvita wholemeal crackerbreads 6 for 1 HEXB or 1 syn each with light dairylea cheese and ham on!!!! Yummy

so, I might get this just now, say I had my brekkie, dinner and tea and then was hungry at any point in between - normally i would have fruit, yogurt but IF I wanted does this mean I could have anything that is free on red or green - for example pick at a chicken leg or super noodles or anything else free but not super free!!

Just trying to get my head round it and cant believe what I can eat.

Ta x

Yes you could have a chicken leg or supernoodles if you were hungry, it is allowed but all I will say is that if your weight losses are not as quick as you would like then look at snacks which are not superfree and change them.

TBH and this is just my opinion, if you need to snack on more than fruit then you should have more for your meals to feel fuller for longer. However, I know some people prefer to eat less more often so it's whatever works for you.

In short, yes, you can snack on chicken or supernoodles if you want to.

Thanks for that, i do try and have fruit but you never know and just wanted to get it right x x

Back