General Forum Use...help!

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me how to make a signature? I've typed out all my weigh losses etc but it says its too many characters..

and also, how do i sign up to each particular thread that im interested in (without saving it as a favourite on my internet!)

thanks (a technaphobe)

Hi Mozza,

Have you had a squizz here:-
Forum Technical Support - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

not sure if it'll answer your first question but it might be because you haven't built up enough posts yet. I know you get more 'perks' as you increase your involvement in the Forum.

I think your second question is covered in the link though.

Good luck.

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me how to make a signature? I've typed out all my weigh losses etc but it says its too many characters..

and also, how do i sign up to each particular thread that im interested in (without saving it as a favourite on my internet!)

thanks (a technaphobe)

When you have 50 posts you will receive most of the privileges and one of them is a huge signature space and you should have plenty of room to add all your goals and weight loss tickers etc.

If you post on a thread you will find it in your User CP which is on the Blue Bar at the top of the page...just click on it and you will see all the threads you have posted on once there is a new post on it after yours.

To find your way around the forums just click on the link below and it should help you get acquainted.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

If you need any help please ask:)

Back