General Happiness Post

newcastlechick

Just thought i'd share a few thoughts about how im feeling.
Today is my sons 1st Birthday, I am sooo happy - he has giving me the best year of my life and is my little shining star i love him with all my heart and soul. I'm 2 and a half stone lighter than i was 6 weeks ago (and although i have another 3-4 stone to loose i am officially lighter than i was pre pregnancy)
Off to mothercare today to get some photos done (which i wouldnt have done 6 weeks ago) its a shame but because of my size you can count the number of photos with Zane and I in on one hand. Thats now a thing of the past and its all down to CD.
Anyway - sorry to bore you all - im just one happy bunny today.
:happy036::bliss::0icanfly::party0011::party0049:

2 1/2 stone in 6 weeks? wow - thats just FANTASTIC! my god - i didnt even know that was possible! i hope you have a fantastic day with your son and you have the biggest cheesiest smile on your face today for your photos - you deserve it!
just want to tell you that you've been my inspiration for the day so thanks for that. i wish you well, now go get your camera out and start clicking away, your son deserves pictures of the two of you together. you only get this day once!!!! enjoy your day. xx

good for you

Well done and hope that you have a wonderful day - and just six weeks - I a week one so hope that I have losses like yours - any tips?

Oh how lovely. I hope you and Zane have a good day.

Happy Birthday Zane! Hope you both have a great day and well done on your fantastic weight loss - am sure the photos will be gorgeous!

Well done and hope that you have a wonderful day - and just six weeks - I a week one so hope that I have losses like yours - any tips?
Only tips i can give are not to cheat!! and drink loads of water. Simple really.
Oh and i was over 18 stone to start with so losses will me more than people who are a lot less slimmer

Back