General money saving tips

Hi All

Nothing SW or diet related, but just wanted to share a couple of things I have discovered lately which may help other save a few ££££££s

Website with printable vouchers to use in popular restaurants and shops (currently has 15% off at New Look- hooray!):
Printable Vouchers - Print Off High Street and Restaurant Discount Vouchers

Excellent website which compares cost of all online shops if you want to buy a specific book, DVD, game, etc. It actually shows the cost AFTER postage, so you get a true idea of which shop is cheapest
dealpond.com - UK

Times are hard, eh?

xxxxxxxxxx

omg the gremlins are back lol

just to add if any of you are going to shop online make sure that where possible you use a cashback site such as quidco or cashbackkings x

It's also worth remembering that if you have a Nectar card, you can shop via the Nectar site to access many of the most popular sites and get Nectar points... including places like Argo, Amazon, etc.

Thanks for that - will be very useful! I agree with Ikkle about the cashback sites - I only joined Quidco and Topcashback about a year ago and already I have made approx £230 and that is with just buying items of the internet and joining up for offers such as Lovefilm. I've also signed up for Martin Lewis weekly email as there are always lots of great tips and offers on there!

Back