General update on how im doing....

QPRTOM

Starting week 3 on LT today and im down 29lbs. It is very good but im working very hard, im in the gym a lot now and sticking to it.

I tried the flapjacks this week and they wernt too bad but left me feeling hungry? ive ordered 2 more for this week but im only going to have them before bed. Iva also ordered the soup, any tips?

Im getting very very bored of the diet though, my social life has gone down the pan completely and im only 22. I went out on sunday to watch the football and only drank water, whilst my mates had a good time then went for a meal which i missed out on and it sounded like a laugh!

I MISS MY LIFE!

Aww hun, its not forever ....and your doing so well, would be a shame to come off it after all your hard work for the sake of a few beers (which by the way is my downfall lol)...29lbs is awesome!!

Chin up...your life will still be there in a couple of months x

I went out on sunday to watch the football and only drank water, whilst my mates had a good time then went for a meal which i missed out on and it sounded like a laugh!

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but, do you find being over weight a laugh? Is it a bigger laugh than going out for a meal. I find being overweight really hard and I find this diet really hard. So it's a case of deciding which hard you are going to choose. Which hard will be better for you in the long run? Which hard will get you the life you truely deserve?

You've done brilliantly! 29lb in three weeks is amazing. Don't be sucked back into the patterns that have led you to this situation.
As chunkychops said, your life will still be there once you've finished this, only it will feel so much better.

Good Luck, you can do it!

You are doing well m8 and fairplay on not going out for the meal that shows you can do this

Back