General WeMITT Thread - week commencing 20 August

IreneH

Gold Member
And another week starts. How are we all? Well I forgot to get weighed this morning but can't get back into the serious diet mode. Going on a 5 day holiday on Saturday so will try and be sensible until then and while away.
And the meet in Birmingham is getting nearer so anyone who does not know about it have a look at the thread

Irene xx

I'm doing OK. Think I'm gonna switch from LL to CD... Meeting a CDC tomorrow to see what I think! Any other WeMITTs done the old switcheroo?

I have always been on CD but I do know there's a lot of people on here who have changed from LL to CD. Don't think anyone has changed the other way but could be wrong. Why are you thinking of changing?
Irene xx

Bet you will love the new tastes of CD too and that will help you on the last stretch , you've lost heaps on LL but understand the need for a change... as Irene says... 3 good reasons indeed and there have been a fair few to make the move and I think, all have good results, so, good luck :D

Well, no sooner the word than the deed! Today has been my first day of CD :D the chocolate tetra is yummy, the peanut bar is yummy. I don't like the cheese and broccolli soup but you don't know til you've tried do ya?! The tetras and bars are very handy for work. Today I ate at normal meal times for the first time in months, which I think is good.

I have texted my LLC to let her know I'm stopping LL and am going to see her tomorrow for a proper thank you and all that. I'm rather concerned that she's gonna be narked with me. As i'm terrible at confrontation and hate feeling I've let people down i'm really worried about it. I've gotta try and be my adult and be assertive <eep> :eek:

Sorry everyone,

I've been awol as am failing at dieting as always. Back to holiday return weight again this morning but starting afresh today so maybe I'll have something to report soon. Our visitor left yesterday so that should make it easier not running round the sites & entertaining...

Good luck to everyone!

Love xxx

Back