GENERAL WEMITT THREAD - Week Commencing 27th Nov

A fantastic photo!!

Well done to all of you and a special congratulations to Leighann - a well deserved winner.

I went out to Flares in Portsmouth last night - the place was packed but I had a good time anyway.

Before I went, I got DH to take a quick snap as my latest update photo and stuck it in my photobox alongside the one taken after one month on CD. Even I was surprised at how much 'narrower' I look. Even after a month on CD and 4st lighter than my heaviest, I looked like a heavyweight wrestler, unable to put my arms down by my side.

I can't imagine what I'll look like in a couple of stones time, once I get to goal (but I can't wait to find out!)

Oh WOW! Russiandoll you look amazing! what a difference. Just the inspiration I need to complete my journey!! Thanks for posting those photos.

X

Wow, Deb you look bloody fantastic! You sureely don't have very much more to lose now do you? Hope you had a great night out?

Ann you all look lovely in that photo, looks like you all had a fab time, congrats to all the finalists and a huge congratulations to the lovely winner! (each and every one of you equally deserve to have won)!!!

Hi Irene, how are you hun? hope your mum is feeling a litle better now too xx

Have to sign off now because I have a few presents that need wrapping, so hope you all have a wonderful day xx

wow Debbie, you look really fab.:D :D :D
hope you had a brill night out, just think by time we have our meet in Jan you'll prob be at target or very near to it..
if i carry on at my slow plod :( i'll prob be about 4 stone down & 2 - 3 stone left, depending on where i decide to stop
SOOOOOOOO looking forward to meeting everyone & putting faces to names!!:) :)

Ann
i bet when you first started you never imagined TWO people fitting in your clothes did you?!
you really do look like a different person now
WELL DONE!!!:D

Back