WeMITT General Thread - week commencing 19th March 2007

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by bakerfa, 19 March 2007 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. bakerfa

bakerfa Silver Member

Diet:
    LL then CD then WLR!
    Sorry I haven't been about, I've not been well. Didn't do aqua aerobics on Thursday, didn't have my pics taken on Saturday (have changed the date to Easter Saturday instead). Have had a constant migraine headache since the Sunday before yesterday non-stop and Nurofen/Paracetamol/Cocodamol are not touching it.

Off work Wed afternoon, Thurs & Fri as it worsened beyond just the headache to making me feel sick when I ate or moved and feeling dizzy. My doc was on hol and I saw a useless one on Thursday & Friday instead. Thursday he prescribed anti-sickness tablets & told us to get nurofen, paracetamol etc. so £13 later all stocked up. Friday I had to see him again & he said "sometimes taking tablets prolongs your headache" and told me to stop taking them. I'd only had 3! Needless to say I carried on with the anti-sickness as they did help but I've still had a dull ache all weekend which sometimes kicks in to full-blown stinker headache as and when it feels like it.

Have got an appointment with my own lovely GP tomorrow so maybe I'll find out what's going on. A week of having a migraine is too long (and killing me!) and we go on hol on Friday morning. I want it to be easily fixable and not disrupt my holiday.

Anyway enough whinging from me - how's everyone else? How are you all getting on?

Love Anja xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13lb(41.25%)
    I'm OK Anja. Not good on the weight front - have had friends over from Amsterdam for 4 days, and have joined in all the eating and drinking with enthusiasm!! I'm off to the WeMitt meet next weekend, and then to Spain on 28th March until 5th April. When I get back, it is going to be SS for me until back to goal weight. I'm fed up with messing about "with food", I want to be back there as quickly as possible when I get back. SO, I am hereby publicly announcing that as from April 6th, I will be doing SS, for about 3 weeks. Don't listen to any excuses from me WeMitts, and if this thread is edited - gang up on me and make me tell you why!!! I will need some tough love!!
    Ann x

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    And this is a very exciting week leading up to our weekend in Birmingham. So looking forward to seeing my 'old' friends and meeting new ones. If anyone wants to come have a look at the thread about it. You will go home so motivated and inspired I promise. And sorry to hear you are not too well Anja.

Irene xx

5. EmMUK

EmMUK Trying Hard!

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(12%)
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    I am so sad not to be able to meet up with you all but next time I will be able to. I have had a lovely weekend away at Mikes parents and they noticed the change in my shape. and they were so supportive with my shakes and soups. and they were fab when I just had a tiny bit of chicken and cabbage at mothers day lunch yesterday. and it all paid off, another 4lbs gone and officially 1/3 of the way to goal, I am really chuffed.

hope everyone has a great week

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Congratulations Emma

Irene xx

7. bakerfa

bakerfa Silver Member

Diet:
    LL then CD then WLR!
    Ann - we overlap in Spain again! Mum and I are there from Friday 23rd (Woohoo!) to 1st April.

Love Anja xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.