General WeMITT Thread - week commencing 2 July

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by IreneH, 2 July 2007 Social URL.

1. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi to all WeMITTS. I have just been to the Dublin meet and had a great time. It is now only 9 and a bit weeks to the WeMITT meet in Birmingham on Sat 8 September. Plenty of time for any new WeMITTS to plan to join us. There is a thread about it and we would love to see new friends and you will go home go encouraged and inspired.
    Irene xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    And Hi Anja. I'm talking to you

How are you doing?

Irene xx

4. SHAZA

SHAZA Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi Ya everyone

Hope you all had great time in sunny Dublin, wet and wet (rain and guiness tee hee)

I am looking forward to seeing all in Birmingham and I agree with Irene ~ come on all you new ones, I was very brave and went to Birmingham early in the year when I had just started CD. Everyone makes you really feel welcome and its great to hear all the brilliant success stories. Very very inspirational and really motivates you to keep going on a bad day

Hope everyone is well and doing great diet wise

Luv Luv

Ps photos please of Dublin !!!!

5. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Hi everyone
    Glad all the 'Dubbers' had a great time in Ireland (Irene ... LOVE the new pic of you - the hair colour looks great!)

Doubt if I'll be able to make the Brum meet as I'm (hopefully) going to the Plymouth one in August but I'd recommend going to a meet to anyone who hasn't been to one before: they're a great way of putting faces to names and makes the experience on Minimins much more *real*. :)

6. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Hiya, again to reiterate what the others have said. If you can make it to a meet then definitely do. Everyone is lovely and so encouraging too. I'm certain they made a difference to my weight loss journey thus far! (Had a blast in Dublin!) :)
    xx

7. bakerfa

bakerfa Silver Member

Diet:
    LL then CD then WLR!
    Hi to everyone!

I'm back on track after a rough couple of weeks; was away seeing AKB & at my uncle's funeral so my diet just slid but just got back on track. Have been doing a modified version of JUDDD and have lost 8lbs in 4 weeks, (would have been much more but I went by the wayside, 7 lbs in 2 weeks then only 1lb in the next 2 weeks!)

Irene - I also love your hair, it looks really great!

Good luck to everyone for a brand new week with your diet or anything else that's going on!

Ann - we miss you!

Love xxx

Forgot to say - I've also gone blonde. (Curiosity killed the cat! or my mother will when she sees what I've done to my hair!)

8. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Well done on a good steady loss despite difficult circumstances.
    ... and when do we get to see the hair? Can't wait! :)

9. bakerfa

bakerfa Silver Member

Diet:
    LL then CD then WLR!
    Never gone blonde before. I'm halfway through. Next Saturday it drops to totally blonde with a darker blonde base & pale highlights. My hair was so dark that there needs to be a gap between the chemicals otherwise my hair either would fall out or it wouldn't go blonde enough. So I get to be ginger & blonde for a week, but I really like it & it should be lovely for my holiday when it's completely done.

It looks a lot less ginger & more blonde than in the bad lighting of the photo although my Dad did at first liken me to our stripey ginger mog. It's still lifting & is lighter every day. I now look like our pale apricot poodle instead!

http://www.minimins.com/johnson-updaydownday-diet/16508-anjas-up-down-diary-12.html#post286790

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.