General WeMITT Thread - week commencing 6 August

IreneH

Gold Member
Hi WeMITTS.
It has been very quiet on the WeMITT thread, so wonder if this is because of the school holidays. Hope everyone is doing ok. Remember the meet in Birmingham in September and if you are thinking of coming have a look at the thread.
Irene xx

Hi honey,

Sorry I've been awol. Have been away for 2 weeks on holiday and then slipped off the radar a bit as I've been really busy and am struggling to lose the 10lbs I put on on hol. (Have lost 2 so far but I'm being really lazy!) Only got 70% for my Maths before I went on hol & have another one due on 31st August so it's non-stop.:(

Hope you had a lovely holiday and everything picks up again on here.

Love to you & Cat!
Love xxx

hey wemitts! I havent posted here for ages. im pretty bad for only using the "new posts" button and so i miss loads of good threads.

i am totally loving this weather :D kids r enjoying their hols and i am soooo happy to have the lay-ins hehe. Im back to CD now and on day 2. finding it easy so far but cannot get smug just yet as i know by day 6 i am usually fit to eat furniture lol. hopefully the kids and the sunshine will keep me too busy and away from the kitchen.

hope everyone is having a good week

xxxx

Back