Gen's Diary...

Pity about the date but obviously no loss if he was that rude and arrogant :rolleyes:

Hope tonight goes better for you ;)

ah thanks girl!!! you are doing brill... sure i might pop up for a cuppa tomorrow or sunday and fill ya in on the details ;) ;) if any :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

love

Gen xx

Well, at least you have a good nite to look forward to tonite!! And you only waster 40 mins on that guy last nite....cud've been a whole lot worse....you cud've spent 3 hours with him!

i know you are right.... but the weird thing is i would have spent the 3 hours happily there just because thats kinda what its about and i'm not rude..... i'm looking forward to tonight cos i know that won't happen but i tell ya it could knock the oul confidence a bit if ya let it :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well guys gonna keep this shortish... still not back on ss.. hoping for tomorrow but today i'm gonna cut back.

date on friday was a bit crap really... nice guy... different league tho... felt as if i was at an interview for part of it... he said he was feeling unwell and we left at 11pm... after deciding not to drive it meant i had to get a taxi which cost €40 eeeeek to get home... was not impressed... taxi driver spoke the whole way home and all i wanted to do was curl up and die... so i did what i do best and got a bottle of wine and chinese when i got home and comfort ate like there was no tomorrow... felt really crap about myself and felt so rejected etc etc.... anyway really thought i was gonna have a crap weekend of self destruct... i could see the button and could have pressed it but got up on saturday and decided i would go for the other option of its about bloody time i sorted my life out!!!

decided to drive down to my friend, who has 4 kids who are headers but i just love them and i feel so nurtured or something in her house so the drive takes bout an hour and on the way down i was thinking about what i need to do... see i have nothing to distract my in my life... its just me... no kids/boyfriend etc etc... have a good few friends which is brill but i do need to build MY OWN life and have my own interests which i really think i'm lacking... so this week i'm making changes that will keep me busy and see where it goes from there....

yesterday then i went to see flushed away with my other friends 5 year old... i just love that child sooooooooo much its weird... can't imagine what i'll be like with my own kids... i just look at him and my eyes water!!! anyway film was brill, he really enjoyed it and so did i... then called into my friends house and told her about date on friday, got a bit upset which i didn't see coming but i was grand after bout 30 seconds ha ha

i need to concentrate on me for a while and when i do go looking or happen across a relationship/possible relationship again i will be a whole person and not feck it up!!!

anyways... have to do some work for now... hopefully be back later!!

love

Gen xx

Hi Gen,

I think your right it is about time you gave yourself some 'me time' and doing what you want to do.

Chin up:)

The weather is improving and the evenings have a bit of a stretch to them, Spring is on the way and Summer will follow...make plans, make waves, your young embrace life and all you can do to make it the best for you.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Gen,

I think your right it is about time you gave yourself some 'me time' and doing what you want to do.

Chin up:)

The weather is improving and the evenings have a bit of a stretch to them, Spring is on the way and Summer will follow...make plans, make waves, your young embrace life and all you can do to make it the best for you.

Love Mini xxx

Ah Mini thanks... i really need to give myself some time... i'm chasing a dream and not giving it any time and then wondering why its not working :confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i will get there!!!

love

Gen xxx

Ah Mini thanks... i really need to give myself some time... i'm chasing a dream and not giving it any time and then wondering why its not working :confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i will get there!!!

love

Gen xxx

Maybe it will happen when you least expect it to! That's what happened with me and my OH - neither of us was up for a relationship ... met and really liked each other - and went from there.

Take care. (((hugs)))

Maybe it will happen when you least expect it to! That's what happened with me and my OH - neither of us was up for a relationship ... met and really liked each other - and went from there.

Take care. (((hugs)))

ta bev.. to be honest... if it happens great but i really need to lose this weight before i can fully give myself to a relationship if that makes any sense???

thanks for stopping by...

love

Gen xx

Back