Gen's Final Diary...Day 19.. Kinda!!?! - cos i'm worth it!!

cheers chick... hope to see you this weekend... although i'm not sure i'll be able to miss you based on your outfit :D :D :D

love

Gen xxx

He he he!! My outfit is the HEIGHT of tackiness....bound to get me lots and lots of attention to massage my battered ego lol

You will HAVE to be seeing me this weekend, cant possibly get away wit it!

I'm so happy to hear you've done over a week!!!! This is the best you've done for a looooong time!!!!! Well done babes!

I'm so happy to hear you've done over a week!!!! This is the best you've done for a looooong time!!!!! Well done babes!

oh girl... don't i bloody know it... i do feel in the zone big time and am in it for the long haul!!!!

how are you honey... missed ya about the place!!!

love

Gen xxx

I'm good thanks darling!! Well in the zone myself although i'm out with my boss tonight and he said we'll go for an italian hmmmmm! Tempting but i know i'll put on 2 pounds and i don't wanna!! So if i'm strong i'll just stick with me bar!

Glad you are doing so well Gen - you have done well to lose 11lb - only 3 more to your stone!

:p Hi Gen, I couldn't have said it better, congratulations, you deserve it, coolaboola 3 more lb and you'll have your first stone gone,,,WOO HOOOOoooooooo:D :D

I'm good thanks darling!! Well in the zone myself although i'm out with my boss tonight and he said we'll go for an italian hmmmmm! Tempting but i know i'll put on 2 pounds and i don't wanna!! So if i'm strong i'll just stick with me bar!

ohhhh wonder if you had the italian???

thanks for your support hun

love

Gen xxx

Day 9....

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just did a long post and then lost it........

anyway in a nutshell.... day 9... doing great... have decided monday is going to be my weigh in day from now on and on my own scales....

ahhhh i'm raging i lost the other post... breathe ha ha

love

Gen xxx

oh yeah and i've started back exercising... went to curves last night... its a 30 minute workout kinda toning and stuff... really enjoyed it!!! just couldn't justify doing nothing with the lovely bright evening so went home threw on my tracksuit and off i went... the place is about a 3 minute walk from my house... no excuses :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey... look at my new ticker :D :D :D

This represents the amount of weight i have lost and am going to lose from when I started on the 5th March to Easter Monday which is the 9th of April....

So far I have lost 11lb... so I have set myself the goal of losing 14lb in 4 weeks... totally do-able!!!!

The eggs and chicks are all about easter hee hee not a bar of choc in sight!!!

love

Gen xxx

Love the chicks and eggs Gen - what's choc anyway???!!!

Totally do-able and you will!

No idea what choc is??? a very old pal of mine used to be chocolate me thinks :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i never really got involved with messing with me ticker, oh er missus :D :D but just decided to give it a go!!!

hope ur doing good hun... see you have been getting out for little rambles... fresh air is powerfull!!!

love

Gen xxx

Congratulations and well done Gen!!!

Delighted for you:bliss:

Good to hear your enjoying your exercise.:D

Love Mini xxx

Congratulations and well done Gen!!!

Delighted for you:bliss:

Good to hear your enjoying your exercise.:D

Love Mini xxx

Thanks hun... the exercise really energised me for the whole evening and I had the best sleep I have had in a couple of weeks .... just wonder why I don't do it more often :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

love

Gen xxxx

Back