~George's Weekly Weigh In~ <(oo,)> d(^^,)b

Great page! You sound very motivated...good for you. Really hope you get the results you want and deserve :winner:

Weighed myself today, needed a confidence booster - lost 6 pounds since I started a couple of days ago! :D

Wow! Well done George! What a fantastic start...you should be so proud of yourself!

:woohoo: :party0011: :wee: :0clapper: :winner:

Came through here from your intro. You go George! You have inspired me after a long day, when I really felt like throwing the towel in, not to give up. All power to you man! x

All the best hun :)

Came here from your intro thread - awesome start @ -6lbs! Very inspiring and reminded me why I want to lose weight. The best of luck to you, looking forward to next post! :)

Congratulations on the 6lb loss, that's fantastic! Looking forward to your next post :)

I am really looking forward to following your progress. Great job. Keep it up bud. Your going to do awesome. I think you have a really good attitude about your weight loss goals.

Thanks again for all your kind words! Goodluck on all your goals too! ;D
Another 2lb down & I'm feeling good! Will update my first post on monday with the full amount of this weeks loss but so far it stands at 8lb! ;D

Well done on getting out of the 25st bracket! You're doing really well, it's fantastic :D

Well, week one is over and I now offically weigh 24 stone 8 pounds! :D
I thought it was going to be harder than it was to be honest, but I'm aware hard times are still ahead. I've enjoyed eating natural foods again and I've walked a lot this week as well. 4 miles the otherday! ;)
I don't have anything to complain about right now, everything is going to plan! Thanks again to everyone who's given me support here, it helps! :D:D:D:D

Well done! That's great for your first week :) Keep it up and you'll be flying!

Good for you! Great first week! Xx

Well done, George! That is an awesome loss!

Back