Get Fit Friday "pick your own body part"

MinnieMel

Why Be Normal?
Hi Daily Threaders --

I did not see the thread and as I am having to head out soon, I hope you do not mind but I started it.

I thought that we'd done a lot of bits, and we all have different (in my case multiple) problem areas -- so, let's choose our own body part to focus on today. Sort of like having a casual Friday at work.

So, I am going to focus on getting my steps in -- as I missed my step target yesterday (my own fault because I upped my target and then did not go to the gym) -- and I am going to focus on my "chunky thighs". They are for certain my problem area, and when I dug out my yoga mat on Wednesday I found a "thigh master" still in the plastic packaging in the yoga bag. I barely remember buying it -- and certainly have never used it. lol

Soooo, I hope everyone has a "Get Fit Friday" -- and a fab weekend.

MinnieMel

Last edited:
Glad you started it - lol I think the daily threads are the best part - it's what keeps me distracted during the day - just being able to come on here and waffle!

Well, this morning I tried on a lovely little skirt from Next... lol Little in MY terms ie it's not an Evans size 30, it's a Next size 20 and it's going to take a few more weeks to get into comfortably but I am sooo looking forward to it. It's going to look great. That is my next goal and is going to keep me glugging the water and being good.

There's not a lot going on here in the way of exercise so perhaps after Ihave done a little ebay bidding I shall put my trainers on and go for a walk, then when I get back I shall feel I deserve my soup.

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good Friday so far! I personally have been feeling a bit run down this week and frankly kind of craptastic. I'm not sure if I'm getting sick or just not sleeping the best but I'm definitely looking forward to the weekend! That and a friend that I don't get to see very often will be in town so I'm very excited for that as well!

Everyone have a wonderful day - I'm going to go murder my dogs for chewing on the wall.

Hi Folks,

Having a good day, 1 choc shake and a choc orange bar down and glugging the water like crazy!!

Can feel the coldness of ketosis creeping on me..lol

Sarah - you are making me wonder. I was thinking I would have to stop CD over the summer as I only have the soups and couldn't imagine a summer in Spain with the heat and drinking soup - however... maybe if I stayed in ketosis it would help me feel cool when it's hot.
lol I wonder if my logic works!

It makes perfect sense to me AlexIce :)

Sarah - you are making me wonder. I was thinking I would have to stop CD over the summer as I only have the soups and couldn't imagine a summer in Spain with the heat and drinking soup - however... maybe if I stayed in ketosis it would help me feel cool when it's hot.
lol I wonder if my logic works!

I live in the South of France and I started CD in the summer... I was cold all the time, no need for A/C and I had a soup 2x a day

Hello all

Had a strange little 24 hours bug so I have been resting up, but now feel fine. Was very tired and in desperate need of my beauty sleep!

The work meeting yesterday was at a conference centre reknowned for its lovely buffet and help yourself to fancy coffees and melt in the mouth biscuits. My colleague following Lighterlife Lite sat next to me (she looks fantastic and is now on maintenance) and we resisted.

My laptop has gone all a bit strange, don't be surprised if I go 'off air' this weekend.

If I could choose perfect body part, would opt for breast uplift but I may as well have a tummy tuck at the same time?! x

Hi daily threaders

Just to warn that my laptop sending me messages that it's not feeling well - it may soon decide to take a complete break for the weekend until I take it to a sympathetic doctor (IT support engineer at head office on Monday). If only laptop could understand that I like to be on minimins at the weekend, hoping it will listen to my pleas?!

Catch you all Monday if laptop and I fail to meet satisfactory compromise?! x

Back