Get in!!!!

creashor

Hi

5th weigh in last night. 9lbs lost. After sitting through a stag do and not drinking and watching them all eat an Indian meal and I chuffed to bits to get that reward! That takes me to 3 stones 1lb loss in 5 weeks.

All the best

Nick

WOW! Nick 9lbs lost on your 5th weigh in:eek::eek::eek:

And..........3 stone one pound gone in five weeks!!!!:happy096:

Congratulations and well done!!!!:talk017:

Welldone.gif

Love Mini xxx

oh my god nick!!! im shocked at how much u have lost in so little time and im well impressed with ur resolve to sit thru a stag booze up AND curry. if u can do that, u can do anything. very best wishes for getting to whatever goal u have set for yourself...u r the dogs cods :D xxxx

well done, I'm jealous to death,
I haven't dared go out with my friends since I started just in case my will power is not up to it, so well done, on being brave enough to attempt the stag do, well done on getting through it, and well done on your losses so far.

Hi

5th weigh in last night. 9lbs lost. After sitting through a stag do and not drinking and watching them all eat an Indian meal and I chuffed to bits to get that reward! That takes me to 3 stones 1lb loss in 5 weeks.

All the best

Nick

Well done!! Was just reading your blog, please update it! really great to hear how you are getting on!

Blardy Fantastic, You Are A Real Inspiration For Other Members.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow, that is absolutely brilliant! Well done, you! You definitely deserve that reward! :D

You absolute loser! What I wouldn't give to be a loser like you!!!!

Well done, you are doing soooooooooooo well.

Love

Back