get married in december

hi all I am starting lipotrim again tomorrow for the second time, only id just over a week the first time. I ideally wanted to lose 6 stone before I get married, just wanted some advice on what other people think is realistic to aim for, I get married on the 23rd.:)

I think if you assume the norm which is 1 stone a month as recommended by Lipotrim you're talking 4 stone - I think the rest will be down how your body reacts, how much exercise you do and if you stick to it 100% - there are plenty of huge weight losses on here but there is no guarantee that you lose in the same way as we are all very different - good luck - at least you have started and have a fab goal xx

Dont worry you will definatly lose weight on this diet so even if you dont lose 5 stone by december you will still be very close and i bet you'll look and feel great

If you can't remember your pin just make a new ticker ;)

Good luck this time. I'd say you'd do 5 stone by your wedding if you stick to it 100%.

As for your ticker, just delete it and make a new one. I end up making a new one each week anyway, can't seem to just change it!

x

Lol Gemma, great minds and all that!

x

Hehe well that's definitely true :)

Back