Get ready here goes...Treats Mouse/Mousse Jelly!!

Treats

Silver Member
Right after all of that today with the gelatin and jelly etc.....and my mouse haha mousse

I have made one ...yayyyyyy.... but it has only just gone in the fridge to set so fingers crossed everyone

this is what I did....

1 banana chopped as if you would eat it so no syns there???
1 pkt gelatine that makes one pint with half a pint of water and disolved in jug
Half pint of quark (fromage blanc over here) Syn free
little yellow food colouring to make it look like custard lol
4 teaspoons of canderel stirred in.

will let you know what it is like in a while... oh please set....oh please set

Now go on someone tell me that this is now going to have a syn value... if it is cause of the banana you can keep it out and add it on the top but I just put it in the bottom of the bowl.. mixed all other ingredients and poured on top.

:D

No its free:D

mmmm. Can you post me some please? :p

teeheee

haha YAYYYYYYYYY well let me taste it first might not be very nice... but just been to check on it... (like it is my baby lol) and it is setting... so don't uncross your fingers yet... and it is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Have to say been very lucky as not really craved anything sweet in the last 3 weeks.

But will post soon when it is set and some is in the post to you all hahahaha

AND..................... Waiting with baited breath!! x

Are you ready... well are you hehe

OMG OMG OMG it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo brill.... for those with a sweeter tooth add some more canderel... but I tell you I am now looking forward to my pudding hehe It is just soooo creamy ... I let my husband try a very small bit haha well he has chocolate and he said oh it is really milky and creamy hahaha YAYYYYYY

Yes I tasted before my dinner of wedges again lol just for you claire... so get in that kitchen.... I will be after dinner making batches to send you all lol

I will put it in the recipe section in a bit... just have to do dinner....

ooohhh sounds YUMMY! going to try that when i have time xxx

Think I am going to make another one today... and when I go shopping tomorrow I am going to do one with lemon... sooooooo looking forward to that.. will need more sugar for that one though lol....

But canderel is free isn't it

Hey guess what.... lol

I made some more today but with lemon and more canderel as think it will need it with the tartness of lemon... anyway.... I have some icecream moulds so I have filled one and popped it in the freezer so will let you all know what it is like frozen as a lolly!!!

Oh I am so experimental hahaha!!

mmm i bet its nice frozen gonna try this one thanks for sharing

Back