Get Set For The Weekend, Showing Out....

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Have a good weekend everyone on a diet! Just remember that you should cook around a pound of fat before Monday if you stick to sole source and drink the old water as that helps a lot.

M.

Icemoose - I've read your posting several times, and share your sentiments and wish everyone a great DIETING weekend :)

<could you let me in on the cooking a pound of fat thing though as I'm totally in the dark re VLCDs!>

Cooking a pound of fat = Losing a pound of fat.

i.e. 2000 calories a day average lady, SS intake is around 450 say. So the deficientcy means you should be burning 1550 calories of fat a day or 66 calories an hour.

Therefore from 5pm Friday to 9am Monday is 64 hours so 64 hours X 66 calories = 4224 calories.

A pound of fat is 3500 calories so therefore you should burn around 4224 calories so just over a pound of fat.

(Do I sound like a geek?)

haaaa! You certainly sound as if you know what you're talking about...

<whoooosh... that was all that info flying straight over my head!>

I had stupidly thought that perhaps something "tastier" was in the offing. Silly me!

There is nothing tastier than a Cambridge Cranberry Bar ;-)

M.

The Chocolate bar is very tasty, I saved it especially fot the weekend.

Hmm so how come i've stayed the same since Monday evening... and i've not cheated and drank 5 litres of water a day :( On top of that i've been burning extra calories coz i've been to the gym too!

I would say if you have been "overdoing" it at the gym then you are probably retaining a load of water.

Have you been doing anything more than convesational exercising?

M.

No, i've cut my running back since I started this diet, only do ten mins now at 8.0 whatevers (km/h or mins per km???) on hill program (used to do 20mins)... or alternatively I do 10 lengths of the pool, used to do 20. I have added weights now, coz i want to tone up as well as lose the weight.. but its light weights at high reps and i've only done that twice this week.

But of course the first three weeks of the diet I wasn't going to the gym so maybe it is that :(

I would defo stick to toning exercises and walking/gentle swimming etc. I am guessing if you do for a week then the old scales will start to spin downwards.

M.

Thanks icemoose :)

hope so.. coz i love this diet! Wanted to do 2 stone in 4 weeks.. but i guess I can cope with doing it in 5 instead! (I'm an impatient bugger!)

Have a good weekend everyone on a diet! Just remember that you should cook around a pound of fat before Monday if you stick to sole source and drink the old water as that helps a lot.

M.
THANKS FOR THOSE GREAT WORDS OF WISDOM WEEKENDS ARE SO TOUGH FOR ME BUT IM GOING TO STICK THOSE IN MY BRAIN :D

CHEERS MIKE
XXC

Just Bumping this up!!!

hey.. just bumping this up cos it stuck with me after reading it and i'm just reminding myself what i can achieve over the weekend!!!

Hope it rings through for others too!!!

love

Gen xx

Hi Gen,

I have big plans to be extra good this weekend!

Doing my toning exercise and walking!

Hope you have a good weekend.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Gen,

I have big plans to be extra good this weekend!

Doing my toning exercise and walking!

Hope you have a good weekend.

Love Mini xxx

you too hun!!

Will catch up with ya next week... and just think we could be a pound lighter!!!

love

Gen xx

Back