Getting a grip finally!

Esme1981

Like many I have yoyo dieted for as long as I can remember (15+ years) and have always end up exactly where I started. About 5 years ago I was found out I had graves Disease which is an overactive Thyroid. Once they put me on medication My weight shot up to 13st in a matter of weeks and I have spent since then getting back to where I was pre-illness of around 11st. Around Christmas I finally managed to get back to 11st but lost my way and am now back up t0 11st 81/2lb. If I don't get control now I will be back where I started before I know it and utterly depressed too. My problem has always been sweet food and crave it after every meal. So my first aim this week is to cut back on that and to get eating real food again. I am going to try Extra easy which I have not done before but not having to weigh meat like I do with Green days will make it much easier to deal with and alot more flexible. Until I go shopping i don't have alot of free food in so will be missing my 1/3 speed food at breakfast

My food for today is:
Breakfast
2 x weetabix - hxb
Lunch
1 x aldi sweet & sour cup shotz with cucumber & carrot sticks
Dinner
Lean gammon, slimming world chips with roasted peppers & mushroom & tinned

Extras

250ml - semi skimmed - hxa
250ml unsweetened almond milk (1 1/2 syns)
curly wurly - (6 syns)

ketchup - (1 syn)
Total syns -
81/2

Back