Getting annoyed with myself

Linzois

***sigh***

Why can't I do this (or indeed any diet) properly?! I say I'm going to start (and I made the decision to do 810 as i know what i am like) and I can't last past one day!

I'm going to take it one day at a time, starting tomorrow. Everything has become a little tighter and I know I have to nip this in the bud now. I'm so miserable and I'm eating as I am going through a really stressful time, but I know I need to stop that now

Any motivational tips to give me strength - I'm tired of beating myself up about my weight!

Cmon you can do this, firstly huge congratulations by immediately taking action that clothes are tight, rather than going into denial and just buying new ones!!

I think you need to control the diet rather than letting it control you, for example, state to yourself today I am not going to eat because I choose to live a healthier life and be confident in who I am.
Most people make the mistake I saying they have to " give up" food/drink etc and all that does is reaffirm to your subconscious that you have "sacrificed" and its not your choice to eat....
This really does make a difference.

You have all the wonderful people here for support and when you have a weaker moment in the first few days, write a blog or diary, illustrating your thoughts and what's going on emotionally, this will also help you identify moments in the future that you can prepare for to help you through stressful periods.

Good luck xx

Agree with the above.

Take one meal at a time and actively choose to make the right choice and feel good and empowered by that.

It's very much mind over matter with this diet, take control of your thoughts and you really can shape your actions

Good luck

Back