Getting back on it again!!!!

The naughty pud

Attachments

• image-1026154174.jpg
    image-1026154174.jpg
    553.9 KB · Views: 27
Well I have had my morning weigh in at home and lost another pound, I am pretty pleased as star week arrived early yesterday so feeling very bloated! That means I am 7 lb down since starting so at my first goal. Now I need to loose another 1.5 and I will be in the 13's my next goal! Beck

My consultants secretary phoned me today and said he wants to see me next thurs but when I asked her about my MRI app no still not got one!!! Cannot see why I have to see him when I am no further forward. Last thing I was told was that I needed an MRI before they could agree to operate. What is going on!!! Just going my head in now and its times like this when I binge!

Just been to my doctors and filled in application for exercise on referral. So fingers crossed I will be able to do some exercise under supervision in a few weeks.

Well I managed to hold it all together yesterday and not binge, had chocolate but was in my syns. One thing about my meals yesterday didn't eat enough super free!

Yesterday's menu

Breakfast. weetabix, banana and cup of tea bit predictable here but it keeps me full so why change?

Lunch. pasta, ham, cherry tomatoes and laughing cow 1 syn, Ribena, muller, satsuma, pineapple.

Dinner. Thai chicken curry, ginger, garlic,spring onions, chicken, noodles, coconut milk 2.5 syns, chicken bovril. Ribena.

Snacks. Satsuma, frys cream 10 syns,

Syns 13.5

Attachments

• image-2688130378.jpg
    image-2688130378.jpg
    627 KB · Views: 20
My baby girl is back home again, I have missed her so so much. Will post food for today tomorrow.

Well my baby girl is home again, so happy.

Glad your daughter is back :) food looks fab and good news about exercise on prescription . Enjoy your weekend xx

Glad your daughter is back :) food looks fab and good news about exercise on prescription . Enjoy your weekend xx

Thanks huni, hope you have had a good weekend? I completely went off plan yesterday, so today I regret it but I am back on plan again so hopefully I can have pulled back any damage by thurs. x

That pudding looks amazing! I have had an awful week so fully expecting to have gained a couple by tomorrow.but then it's back on plan 110% xxx

Hey hun, hope you've had a good weekend :) x

Thanks huni weekend was good apart from eating crap on Saturday and then drinking too much! It's my first binge since I started but I dont know why I do it to myself!! Managed to pull it back again yesterday and get back on plan. Hope you are ok x

That pudding looks amazing! I have had an awful week so fully expecting to have gained a couple by tomorrow.but then it's back on plan 110% xxx

It was nice but v naughty! I know you have had an awful week but you are back and that's what counts. We will get there!!! Xx

Thanks for the support Beck. You've helped me realise I can pull it back. Hope you've had a good day xxx

Thanks for the support Beck. You've helped me realise I can pull it back. Hope you've had a good day xxx

That's ok Hun, we are on here to support each other! A good day today I made the butternut squash and bacon risotto, tasty but took bloomin ages! I also went into work for a few hours just sat in a chair and did some paper work and the kids were asking if I was coming back, so sweet, going to pop in tomorrow again to help out. Good to feel helpful x

My risotto

Attachments

• image-3065689627.jpg
    image-3065689627.jpg
    592.3 KB · Views: 24
  • image-2345627472.jpg
    image-2345627472.jpg
    708.9 KB · Views: 25
Back