Getting back on it again!!!!

Feeling very nervous about my hospital appointment this morning but in plus side just weighed myself and 3 pounds gone?not a huge amount for first week but without being able to exercise and plus all the tablets I take it's ok.

Morning Do you mind if i join you? i joined slimming world 3 weeeks ago and lost 6 and half up to now,
Good luck at the hospital. 3lbs is a great weight loss.
xxxxxx

Just got back from hospital another knock back, not 100 percent sure it is what they thought originally now want me to have an MRI scan, which has a two month waiting list!!!! So fed up seen countless docs and physio and none wiser!! Want to scream. Going to be so hard staying on track.

Morning Do you mind if i join you? i joined slimming world 3 weeeks ago and lost 6 and half up to now,
Good luck at the hospital. 3lbs is a great weight loss.
xxxxxx
Welcome aboard. Looks like you are doing a good job. How have you been finding it? Beck

3lb is brill Beck, well done :) shame about the hospital visit but surely all this healthy eating may help in making you feel a bit better whatever it is, hope you've had a good day xxx

Thanks lizzie I am pretty pleased that I managed to hold it together today and didn't binge.
Todays menu
Breakfast weetabix with s milk

Lunch Ham and egg salad, muller light

Tea chicken marinated in lime and coriander with salad

Snacks Banana, m&s chocolate and pecan popcorn (in this months sw mag) 6.5 syns crunchie 8.5 syns

Syns used 15

This turned into a red day

Drinks Tea, coffee, sf Ribena and diet coke

Well just made the curly wurly scan bran cake, hmmm not sure bit flat, hubby tried it and thought it was ok. Bless my hubby he bought me flowers home as he knew I'd had such a rubbish day yesterday. ?

Today's menu

Breakfast weetabix with skimmed milk and a banana, cup of tea.

Lunch prawn and egg salad - tried making a dressing for prawns from yogurt and tomato purée but was horrible so just sprinkled some paprika on them. Pepsi max. Muller light.

Dinner chicken breast with a lemon and tarragon dressing 1 syn , yummy with a salad. Cherry coke zero.

snacks piece of curly wurly cake 1 syn, vanilla flavoured coffee, lovely. Glass of ssk milk and a crunchie 8.5 syns

Total syns 10.5

A busy day today so I ended up missing lunch! Took my youngest to marks to be measured for her first bra, an emotional time for me my little girl is growing up so fast! Went shopping for food and decided on some nice steak for tea. Then we bumped into a friend we haven't seen for awhile so popped round there. Feeling pleased though that I passed on naughty nibbles and drinks. Hubby made tea and it was scrummy and syn free!!!

Today's menu

Breakfast. Honey nut shredded wheat with banana, raspberries and blueberries. Semi skimmed milk. Cup of tea.

Dinner. Rump steak, wedges, mushrooms, carrots, pepper sauce - syn free and hot!! 2 cans of cherry coke zero, I am addicted to this stuff!

Snacks. Banana, apple, muller light. Douwe Egberts vanilla coffee.

Syns. Frys cream 9.5 syns.

Just realised 16 weeks till my holidays so I would love to loose a stone by then.

Having a lovely day today, bit of shopping done then a lovely gentle stroll by the sea, saw some seals with my oh, daughter and our dog Treacle. Hope everyone else is having a good day. X

Attachments

• image-570656380.jpg
    image-570656380.jpg
    502.7 KB · Views: 44
Here's some pics of food I have had this week finally worked out how to upload them, durrrrrh!

Attachments

• image-3363892359.jpg
    image-3363892359.jpg
    605.3 KB · Views: 38
  • image-885210392.jpg
    image-885210392.jpg
    539.9 KB · Views: 43
  • image-1181312662.jpg
    image-1181312662.jpg
    507 KB · Views: 41
  • image-2183550569.jpg
    image-2183550569.jpg
    544.6 KB · Views: 39
Forgot to say my oh has been following plan for a week so weighed himself this morning and he has lost 7 pounds which is brill, feeling slightly jealous though lol.

Sounds like you're doing we'll Beck.and we'll done to your oh too. Men always lose faster in my experience though. So very unfair xxx

Sounds like you're doing we'll Beck.and we'll done to your oh too. Men always lose faster in my experience though. So very unfair xxx

Thanks lizzie, just goes to show everything favours the opposite sex even weightloss! It is easier having him on board though. X

Today's menu

Brunch. Bacon, mushrooms, scrambled egg and a whole meal roll, ketchup 1 syn, 2 cups of tea with skimmed milk.

Dinner. Chicken and mushroom pasta. Cherry coke zero.

Snacks. Banana, muller light, crunchie 8.5 syns, glass of milk, ribena.

Syns total 9.5

Forgot to say pasta was homemade dish.

Well what a gorgeous day it has been. Took our youngest on the prom to try out her roller skates and then we had a BBQ for our tea, got to be first time I have not had a drink or eaten rubbish food at a BBQ, saying that it was just me my oh and our youngest and not a big family do. Shame the weather is going to turn bad again!

Today's menu

Weetabix with skimmed milk and a banana. Cup of tea.

Tea/BBQ slimming world burger with cheese in a whole meal roll, chicken and veg kebabs, pork loin steak, hm coleslaw and salad. 1/2 syn in coleslaw and 1 for tomato sauce on burger leaving me 13.5 syns for later. Lots of Pepsi max and not enough water!

Forgot to put pics on!

Attachments

• image-4235174221.jpg
    image-4235174221.jpg
    628.7 KB · Views: 40
  • image-3994641757.jpg
    image-3994641757.jpg
    556.3 KB · Views: 41
  • image-2792691036.jpg
    image-2792691036.jpg
    658.9 KB · Views: 34
  • image-3891836664.jpg