Getting back on it!

Leanne_127

My story...

I joined Slimming World last March and had lost 1.5 stone by June. All was going well until I met my new boyfriend and we were forever eating out and having take-aways. I thought I'd be ok as long as I was good the rest of the time but the pounds slowly started to go back on and I eventually stopped going to group :(

I carried on eating all sorts of crap without a second thought but these past few weeks all sorts of pictures have been popping up of my double chin and massive belly... then 2 days ago I saw a picture that literally made me want to cry, I looked 6 months pregnant easily! So I made the decision right then that I was going to re-join Slimming World :)

I joined my local group tonight (a different group to last time as it's closer to home) with a friend and found out I have put on 1 stone (which I was actually quite impressed with considering how much I've eaten these past 6 months!). I have set my initial target to lose 2.5 stone, however I still think I might like to lose 3... We'll see how things go!

Anyways I thought I would start coming on here for that extra bit of support, I spent a bit of time on here last time and found a lot of inspiration and ideas :)

So here's to trying again and NOT giving up this time!!!

Not a bad first day :) thought I may have gone over my syn allowance but just worked out that I've had 14 for the whole day - enjoyed a bag of crisps and a few pieces of choc orange :) been snacking on fruit whenever I've felt peckish. Making sure that I'm writing down everything that I eat to make sure I'm doing it right this time and not picking at things thinking I'll still be under with my syns (my biggest mistake last time)

Back