Scrambled egg tomato mushroom and potato
Snack
Pineapple and 1/2 scan bran cake hex b and 2 syns
Lunch
Mugshot rest of cake with fruit salad
Diner
Chicken curry, mango salsa, rice in roast pepper and mini naan 8 syns
Another 100% day :) x

Just been reading the thread, got to the photos and wow you look like you've lost so much already :) and beautiful on your wedding day.

Congrats and well done for getting back on plan

Xx

Your food sounds delish! I love Mango salsa but surprisingly never done it myself!

You look fantastic! You've done sooooo well already! WELL DONE! :)

I heard about it at group and thought would help get my 1/3 super free in and thank you I have a while to go xxx

Don't we all! I've atleast 5 stone to shift! xx

just nosying at your thread - you look stunning on your wedding day. Im getting married 8 wks today!!!! Well done you for getting back on plan, i can see putting on twice that on my honeymoon!!

I had a week offstil lost got lazy and it caught me up!! After 2 weeks of plodding on I'm finally bk on track!!! Your progress is amazing x x x

Aww thanks it's hard getting back on it and my hubby taking me out tonight for meal and drinks going to find this hard xxx

Ohhhhhhhh very jealous lol. It's ok to let your hair down once x x

LOL!!!

Oooh do tell what yummy treats did you have! xx

Lots of wine lol crispy duck, sweet m sour chicken n rice and toffee cheese cake yummy lol xxx

*******************drools******************

But pssts last night i had lots of wine, a lamb tikka balti, mushroom rice, peshwari naan and a starter of Fish Pakora with mint sauce - ok so OH and i shared the lot, we didnt have one each as portions are quite large at our takeaway / restaurant and divine, but i didn't even eat half of my portion ha ha, i was stuffed!

Ooooops, but straight back on it today!

Glad you had a good night x

It doesn't happen very often and I'm back on it today back to work in the morning after 3 weeks off not looking forward to that :( xxx

Oh dear i've just opened a bottle of red!

I'm back on plan 100%tomorrow, weigh in at leisure centre, swim with kids, grocery shop, food plan, and get cracking at looking for a job!

Hope today goes okay for you tomorrow hun! x

We had fajitas last night chilled soem wine but forgot about it :eek: followed by a ww cheesecake
Couldve easily had a lazy sunday eating crap today but was good and stuck all day even when I wanted a huge bar of choc I drove straight past the shop instead of stopping!!!

Back