Getting back on plan

vixp

Gold Member
Hi everyone
I been off plan for over 2 weeks due to getting married I'm going back to group Wednesday and expect a huge gain how do u manage to get back on plan xxx

Hi Vix,

Firstly congrats, i hope you had a fabulous day (or 2 weeks ha ha!)

I sit down with a drink and an alpen light and i do a food planner for the week ahead! I make sure it's varied and full of a few of my fave meals as well as trying the odd new recipe! I eat plenty of superspeed foods (usually in the fruit salads that i have for brekkie or after lunch) and try to also make sure i have a couple of fish meals during the week.

Also i have to make sure i drink ENOUGH fluids, one thing i've realised i'm pretty bad at!

Good Luck! :) xx

I have been off plan for about 5 days now and you know what??? I cant wait to get back on it. As much as all the naughties have been nice I am now starting to feel bloated and yuk.

As soon as you have done your first day I am sure you will want to continue x

Nothing like that sluggish bloated feeling to get us back on track eh girlies?? xx

I've been off plan for a couple of weeks now (succumbed to stress and then illness) but did my planner and shopping on Monday and ready and raring to go with getting back on track. Going to try a step class this morning as well - supposed to be one that's suitable for beginners - hope is is as I've never been able to master step.

Then (after my healthy lunch) I'm going to sort the abundance of clothing that's EVERYWHERE upstairs into piles of 'fits' / 'too tight' / 'don't really like' and regain control of my wardrobe as well! (with the help of some vacuum storage bags).

Well off to weigh in tonight so can then draw lone over last 2 weeks stocked up on sw basics and going to plan this week I hope I can do this xxx

Hope so think I'm going to sit down look through my books and do food diary too hope I can get a great loss on Tuesday xxx

Onwards and upwards gorgeous!!!! Good luck with the week ahead! xx

Great Idea! x

Day 1
Breakfast
Fruit and muller light
Mid morning snack
Hifi and pear (hex b)
Lunch
Sw quiche,salad and mango salsa
Dinner
Pork,chips,mango salsa and beet root salad (3 syns)
Evening snack
Hifi (6 syns)

Total 9 syns

Great day :) xxx

Yummy! How do you make your mango salsa??

Chop mango, red onion,chilli,peppers mix with lime juice and fresh coriander it's lovely xxx

Back