Extra Easy Getting back on the wagon for the last time!

I've just found you again in my 'watched threads'
Amazing loss and massive congratulations on the new job! Such exciting times for you! X
Haha hello again!
Thank you so much! Feeling very motivated at the mo!
Hope you're well :D

Having a hungry day today..

Breakfast: Weetabix crispy minis 30g HEXB 250ml semi skimmed milk HEXA, Apple for speed
Lunch: Big salad with lettuce, spring onion, tomato, boiled egg and Turkey breast. Free. Tbsp light mayo (2)
In between: cup of tea (2 for sugar) strawberries, Muller light vanilla with cherry underlayer (1.5)

Not sure what's for teaaaa! Doing well with getting the speed food in though, hurray

That's so true! Decided on a nice easy tea of slimming world chips, bacon, egg & beans!

Yum :) Comfort food at it's best. I love that you can have unlimited potatoes and pasta on SW!
I had veggie sausages, mash and a pouch of steam fresh veg!
I know! I do try and limit myself to one helping a day as otherwise I just completely over indulge, but to be eating pasta and potatoes and still losing weight is just unbelievable to me!

Today's food is....
Breakfast: ah the usual! With a banana
Lunch: I was Soooooo hungry so I had some pasta with my Turkey salad, lots of speed food p, two syns for Mayo :D
Dinner: Chilli :D I didn't buy the mince so I'm wary about my syns and it's all been out in the slow cooker already without me checking.. makes me slightly anxious. Will be having steamed veg with mine, and I'll snack on fruit later if I get peckish to be on the safe side!

It's a pretty miserable day here but I'm going to go for a walk now, gonna go for my bronze award I think. Can't wait to start my new job, so bored of sitting around now!

Ooh I've not stopped today!

Breakfast - the usual
Lunch - barely had times so I had a banana and some bernard Matthews sweet chilli chicken
Dinner - feeling either tuna pastas salad or left over chilli over a spud not decided yet :D

Weight in tomorrow and first weight in of the challenge!
I'm hoping for a 3lb loss but any loss at all is welcome!

Dinner was the SW Meatballs & Pasta with a Spicy Tomato Sauce. These meals are so handy for when you're busy or feeling lazy (the latter for me today) and they're really filling.

Picked up some muller corner strawberry shortcake yogurts as my sweettooth really kicked in last night and I didn't have anything, so I will be having one of these later for 7 1/2 syns. Sooo worth it!

Other: snacked on grapes throughout the day.

Cooking in advance and freezing helps too.

Back