Discover Getting Back on the Wagon

So I am back on the wagon...................

I'm at my heaviest in years and its time that I got back down to my fighting weight - Im fed up being the size that I am and I know it is within my power to get back to my fighting weight. Last week was a bad week, I had a massive meeting at work, really really important and I simply couldnt fit into any clothes, I am fed up raking through my wardrobe looking for something that looks half way decent only to have to layer on the seriously engineered underware just to do the zip up. :mad:

So - here I am back on the points counting wagon - now I tried ProPoints (last year and the year before) but I just couldnt shift the lbs so I've got my old books out and I am going vintage!! :) and you know what - I think I can make it work this time. I have a couple of big events this summer (my mum turns 70, a friend's wedding) and I know that I will be so much happier if I can fit into some of my clothes. I even have a big project coming up at work so I want to be fighting fit; mentally and physically. I played around with the plan last week and now I have reached Day 1 - so here we go

Week 1 Day 1Weight this morning: 11stone 3 lbs

Breakfast: Branflakes 1.5 points
Frootz 1.5
Lunch: Cantaloupe 1.5
Popcorn 1.5
Jelly (S/F) 0.5

Oh and a litre of water

THis leaves me with a quite a few points for the rest of the day but I have a feeling I might just need them - so here's to one day at a time and seeing how well I can do

OA

So I am back on the wagon...................

I'm at my heaviest in years and its time that I got back down to my fighting weight - Im fed up being the size that I am and I know it is within my power to get back to my fighting weight. Last week was a bad week, I had a massive meeting at work, really really important and I simply couldnt fit into any clothes, I am fed up raking through my wardrobe looking for something that looks half way decent only to have to layer on the seriously engineered underware just to do the zip up. :mad:

So - here I am back on the points counting wagon - now I tried ProPoints (last year and the year before) but I just couldnt shift the lbs so I've got my old books out and I am going vintage!! :) and you know what - I think I can make it work this time. I have a couple of big events this summer (my mum turns 70, a friend's wedding) and I know that I will be so much happier if I can fit into some of my clothes. I even have a big project coming up at work so I want to be fighting fit; mentally and physically. I played around with the plan last week and now I have reached Day 1 - so here we go

Week 1 Day 1Weight this morning: 11stone 3 lbs

Breakfast: Branflakes 1.5 points
Frootz 1.5
Lunch: Cantaloupe 1.5
Popcorn 1.5
Jelly (S/F) 0.5

Oh and a litre of water

THis leaves me with a quite a few points for the rest of the day but I have a feeling I might just need them - so here's to one day at a time and seeing how well I can do

OA

Good Luck on your journey Sweetie, looking forward to reading your journey. X

Hiya

I have been in denial for a wee bit (its the nice weather - we dont get that much up here in sunny scotland) but I weighed myself thsi morning and I am down to 11.08

Yay

Its been a busy week with no time to exercise but I am hoping next week I will be back on track properly

OAX

Hiya

I have been in denial for a wee bit (its the nice weather - we dont get that much up here in sunny scotland) but I weighed myself thsi morning and I am down to 11.08

Yay

Its been a busy week with no time to exercise but I am hoping next week I will be back on track properly

OAX

Well Done on your loss Sweetie, good luck with getting back on track! X

Hey office angel,

Just wondered how your finding vintage? I'm starting back on it in the morning as pp didn't work for me either.

Good luck,
Dan x

Back