Getting back on track today!!

Hi all

I've never posted before but when I was on plan before I used to rely in you guys for meal inspiration and syn values.

Having been on holiday etc etc. I've been off plan for a few months and gradually starting to feel low as the lbs pile back on. So it's time to get back on plan and start feeling great again!

I thought this time it would be helpful for me to chat with some people and compare notes since I don't go to a group.

I'm feeling motivated about starting my SW eating plan again and my OH also wants to lose some weight which is always useful!

I've started today by making a SW curry with quorn sausages which was delicious! I forgot how yummy SW food can be!

Hello hun! Welcome back!

Totally get the 'break' struggle - I've spent pretty much a whole month off partying and celebrating but I'm back on it now. This place is great for writing your thoughts down and getting support - try starting a diary where you can write down your struggles. Mine always helps me focus a bit more (and moan/rant!).

Great that OH is on it too! You got any specific goals in mind? X

Thank you :)

How long have you done SW for? I was keeping a food diary before I fell off the wagon which always worked well for me. But an actual diary is a great idea and something I should definitely try - thank you

My initial goal is to lose 2st and I'm hoping that I can do that by Christmas ideally. I don't really know if that's a realistic time frame or not...

X

Hi Debridger!

At the moment I'm trying to work out how to use the site properly (I've always look up recipes using the app on my phone) and put all the info on my profile etc.

I'm a new starter (not done SW since 2005) so just wanted to say Hi and good luck :)

Hi good luck. I've been on sw for 3 weeks but only half heartedly doing it this week because of a weight gain last week (did too much exercise, probably fluid retention due to muscle soreness) and it put me off abit. I plan to start again today and put it all behind me. I'm going away for the weeked but will do 100% til then and make good choice while I'm away!

It's so difficult to stay positive when you feel you've worked hard but you don't lose weight isn't it. But if you know you've done lots of exercise you'll see the results soon for sure!

Good luck and have a great weekend away :)

Back