getting back on track

clair75

after the weekend and over eatting on take away and choc, time to get back on track but this has been hard as all day yesterday i just wonted sweet stuff and ended up eating to many biscuits,:eek:

so today going to really try and stay on plan, just make the lemon mousse terrine from jan/feb slimming world mag, its only 1/2 syn per serving on both days, :)
and tea tonight going to make the lamb shish kebabs from the march/april slimming world mag, free on a red day :)

as anyone eles tried the recipes?

ill let you no how they go,

today on red-
b/f- mullerlight yogurt

lunch- salad and cottage cheese

snack- 1 rich tea biscuit 1,1/2snys

tea- lamb shish kebabs with salad
w /bread roll HEB cheese HEA

snack- lemon mousse terrine 1/2 syn

may also have a hot choc 2snys

total snys 4

Go for it Clair beside it might taste nice and it will keep your mind off those other things.:)

The kebabs are lovely and well worth the effort Huni!!!

whats the recipe for the kebabs? sound yummy. x

thanks ladylite, am hopping it dose,

emma b, the recipe is in march/april slimming world mag page 48,but i have put on hear for you.

serves 4
4 garlic cloves
1in fresh root ginger
1 red chilli
8 shallots
a handfull of fresh mint
1tsp medium curry powder
1tbsp ground coriander
2tbsp ground cumin
1tsp ground cinnnamon
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/4 tsp ground cardamom
1lb extra lean mince lamb
2 tbsp very low fat natural yogurt
salt/black pepper
2 tomatoes
1 cucumber
1 red onion
lemon wedges to serve

1,peel and crush the garlic. peel and grate the ginger. deseed and finely chop the shallots. chop the fresh herbs

2, place the garlic,ginger,chilli.shallots,herbs,spices lamb and yogurt in large bowl. season and combine with fingers untill well mixed, cover and chill for 5-6 hours.

3, divide the lamb mix into 12 portions, press each portion around a metal skewer to form a sausage shape. place the kebabs in grill and cook medium heat 5 to 6 min. on each side
meanwhile chop the tomatoes and cucumber peel and chop the onion serve the kabans with the cucumber salad and lemon wedges.

free on red

need to tell, just tried the lemon mousse terrine, (its set now). mmmmmmmmmm. very very good, next time will try with orange,
glade tried it now with only 1/2 syn that will sort my sweet tooth out when need it.

Back