Getting bored

x__lis__x

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

So I'm nearly at the end of week 8 and I'm starting to get bored of not eating so it's making me want to eat.

Has anyone else gone through this and if so will it pass? I'm wanting to complete 12 weeks in total and it's starting to get a bit hard.

Thanks x

Bleddy well done for 8 weeks! I'm sure you can just another teeny four!!! Haha, that looks so simple when typed out doesn't it! I'm on my iPad so can't see your stats, how much have you lost so far?

Thanks it does seem to have gone quite fast :) lost 2st 2lb so far.

Currently 12st 8lb and target is to be below 11st x

I know what you mean. I've accepted that I'm not going to be 100% all the time as I too just get bored and have to eat something occasionally, so I make sure I've always got some good quality, unprocessed meat in the fridge and allow myself a couple of slices when the need strikes. It's not much but it just helps get me over the feelings of deprivation and I figure it's better to do it like this, in a controlled way, than hitting the carbs in a binge fest. Four weeks isn't long so do keep going as best you can. You will get under 11stone so it's worth persevering.

Keep going!! u have soooo well be a shame to slow down now you are so close, sending u virtual hugs and pat on the back for doing so well xx

Back