Getting Married 05 July 2008 - Lots to lose

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
I am thinking that I might have set myself too hard a target here everyone!!

I would just like to introduce myself, I am Lizzy and I am getting married on 5th July 2008.....I have been on WW for a couple of months now and I have lost 1 stone 5.5 lbs so far...but I want to lose about at least another 3....by the wedding date....am I living in cloud cuckoo land?? Do you think it can be done at all?
Any answers would be most appreciated...thank you!

xx

Hello Lizzy & CONGRATULATIONS on your impending wedding!!!!

Well done on your weightloss so far, you're doing fabulously well.

I think 3 stone is doable by July 5th but I think it will be hardwork...sticking totally to your food plan, exercising frequently and guzzling that water.

Good luck on your journey...I look forward to seeing you at goal.

Love Boo x :hug99:

Really sticking to it, you probably could just about do it :)

Im curious though does drinking loads of water really make any difference when youre not on CD/LL??

Hiya Thin lizzie you're my date twin 3 stone is VERY do-able!!! Hows the plans comig along???

That's my birthday too! Makes it even more of a lucky day!

Good luck with the weight loss, but you are really going to have to stick to the diet!

Starlight - I don't think your body needs as much water when you're not on a VLCD as you get a lot of water from your food. But, drinking lots of either water or squash (low calorie of course) does fill you up so I guess the chances are you eat less. It might be worth experimenting for a week and see if it does make a significant difference. I'd be interested to know how you get on!

Can I just add that your wedding day will be so special no matter what you weigh.
I had wanted to be a stone lighter for mine, it didnt happen, but I felt great on the day regardless, that ''weight'' kind of got forgotten about, I think your emotions take over.
I know you'll want to look your best - you will anyway, so don't pressurise yourself too much that it takes over the specialness of what it's really about.
You'll have enough to worry about as it is with the planning.

After saying that, the above isnt an excuse to not go for it;)
and congratualions in advance!!!

Hi Lizz,
you will do this no trouble if you really want to do this then you will,i lost 12 in first week then 5 then 4,now 7,i only had 3 stone 2 loose ,i done ww and lost 3 stone but weight didnt come off quick enough x

Hey Lizzy,

Have you thought about doing the cambridge diet or lipotrim? You lose an average of 1 stone a month and it really works :) Maybe if you arent losing the weight fast enough on WW in two months time then give one of these diets a go and you should be down to your target by your wedding?

Back