Getting married....

I'm getting married on 8th May! 2 Weeks on Sunday!!! OMG!!! lol...My target was to loose 5st for the wedding, i've lose 4st 11.5lbs, 2 and a half weeks to loose 2.5lbs!

Oooh, exciting :D Very well done on your weight loss too :)
trans.gif

My colours are white, green and black...I'm in white, bridesmaids are in apple green dressed with ruffled white band around the middle all the way to the floor. The men are in traditional black kilts with scottish ghillie shirts...

Yay, I like a kilty wedding ^_^ I'm from a Scottish family :)

If your worried about affording a dress... do what I did.

I'm having a maggie sottero dress made for me. £900 in the shops, £175 from your bridal wear!!!

Ooh, good idea :)

I love this dress too but I have no idea where it's from :rolleyes:

purple-wedding-dress.jpg

Can I join? I'm getting married on the 18th of march 2012
Iv still gotta find the perfect dress but I wanna lose atleast 2 stone before my wedding :)

Well I joined and mine hasn't even proposed yet, so I guess so :D

I'm getting married on 8th May! 2 Weeks on Sunday!!! OMG!!! lol...My target was to loose 5st for the wedding, i've lose 4st 11.5lbs, 2 and a half weeks to loose 2.5lbs!

Here's my dress...

trans.gif

I'm getting it in white tho - this is it in Champagne! It looks better on me than the model tho :p I have curves!!

My colours are white, green and black...I'm in white, bridesmaids are in apple green dressed with ruffled white band around the middle all the way to the floor. The men are in traditional black kilts with scottish ghillie shirts...

Ooft my heart done a wee jump out my chest just talking about how soon it is!!! :O xx

Oooooo, firstly congrats on your AMAZING weight loss !!!!!!! your guna be amazing walking down that aisle knowing how much hard work you have done and it will have payed off :cool: and secondly congrats on your wedding ... what a gorgeous time of year too, esp as all this weather we been havin is stunning .... i wish you all the best for your wedding day :love047: x x x x

Hello ladies
btw, all your dresses look fab. Im getting married 14.07.12. I have already paid for my dress, but want to be down a couple of sizes at least before I get measured for the ordering in December.
This is my dress, for some reason I cant download a picture:
Justin Alexander Worldwide - Wedding Gowns, Dresses and Evening wear

Im really excited, even though I have over a year to go.

That dress is STUNNING ;) ... That year will go alot quicker than you think .. congrats on your wedding :love047: x x x x

Back