Getting more and more confused!

Smithers

Well as a serial dieter I've found myself here. Always been a ww dieter but its obviously not working so giving this a go. Reckon I've got 4 stone to lose :(

Any advice would be much appreciated, I'll b doing only green days as I'm vegetarian. Would it be best if I live off pasta n sauce!!

Menu for tonight stir fry veg and noodles - sound ok?? - no sauce tho??

You can eat loads on slimming world, add some soy sauce to your stir fry if you want its free :) or look up some lower syns stir fry sauces.

I wouldn't suggest living of pasta and sauces, personally I don't like them though, but there are loads of better options, cook from scratch where possible as you know whats going in and can add loads of superfree.

Feel free to look at my diary for meal ideas. Slimbysummer

Id lost 2.5 stone but sadly after non sw stress year Ive gained 1st so back on sw and want to loose 1.5 stone by May x

I think you will get bored if you live off pasta and sauce and there are hundreds of meals you can make yourself which will taste much nicer. Have a look round the site and especially in the food diaries and recipes section where you should get plenty of ideas x

There's a million nice things you can eat as a green day veggie! Have a look on the recipe forum, there is a veggie/vegan food thread which I will go and bump up for you now.

I only do green days too and I have all sorts of dinners - quorn mince chilli, lentil spag bol, veggie curries (saag aloo, aloo gobi, that kind of thing), or just plain old veggie sausage, beans and SW chips! Have a neb around the recipes and diaries and you should find lots of things to inspire you :) x

Forgot to say - stir fry sounds fine but you could add soy sauce and five spice powder for free and maybe some fresh coriander and garlic? You could also have some quorn chicken in it maybe or some cashews as your HEXB?

Time to get inventive with your cooking ;) x

Back