Getting my body back - vegetarian EE

Sunday
Suffering with flu
Porridge heb blueberry banana honey (1)
Cheese on toast hea onion marmalade (3) and (5)
Wine gums 5 (4)
White chocolate (8syns)
Banana
Satsuma
21 syns

Monday
Not much of a better day but less junk food

B porridge heb strawberries honey (1)

L and D pasta with roasted veg, pepper, aubergine, courgette, capers tomato cheese hea x3

Snack Apple
Syns 1 .. So far

Sorry to hear you have the flu too...as a mum I suppose yours won't last too long! :p
I know my partner was in bed for 4 days and I was up with the baby today, though we hauled up in the lounge so I didn't have to carry her around (have 4 floors in the house) as he went back to work - luckily little boy in childcare today - but overall def feeling better x

Tuesday
B porridge heb, honey (1) mango

L pasta tomato sauce, baby tomatoes, water cress, Parmesan hea 1.5 (6 syns for oil in sauce)

D Laska, stir fry veg, baby sweetcorn, egg noodles, egg (4 syns for sauce)

Lime and soda (1)
Syns 12

Wednesday
B porridge, heb, Apple, honey (1)
L pasta with roasted veg - peppers, aubergine, courgettes, capers, tomatoes, cheese hea
D spicy quorn mince, carrot, leek, courgette, mushrooms, green lentils, tomatoes, kidney beans, with pasta and cheese hea

Snacks Apple

Syns 1 so far

Finally starting to feel better, still really bunged up, have had a lot of pasta and cheese last couple of days which has been my comfort food, hoping having lots of veg with it will mean that I will still have some loss tomorrow for weigh in

Thursday
B overnight oats heb
L spicy mince with pasta as yesterday cheese hea
D goats cheese salad. Salad leaves, raw shredded salad, gerkin, tomatoes, pickled onion, pickled egg, onion marmalade (3) light mayo (1) goats cheese hea x2

Snack Edam cheese hea
Syns 4

Really need to up Syns tomorrow, been feeling full but had chocolate in evening yesterday to keep up fat for bf. Passed my 1 1/2 stone loss today, really pleased a good start to 2015 x

Friday

B porridge heb, honey (1), blueberries, banana

L enchiladas bfree wrap heb, cheese hea X1.5 raw salad, ranch dressing (4)

D salad with quorn burger (1), asparagus, salad leaves, grated carrot, capers, low fat may (1) goats cheese hea x 2

Syns 7

Ready for a good nights sleep!!!

Saturday

B porridge heb, blueberries, banana, honey (1)
L bfree wrap heb, raw salad, ranch dressing (4) cheese hea
D pasta, roasted veg pepper, courgette, aubergine, cheese hea X1.5 low fat pesto (1.5)
Snacks toblerone (8 Syns)
Syns 14.5

your roast veg pasta sounds yummy! I must remember to get some aubergines next week :)

your roast veg pasta sounds yummy! I must remember to get some aubergines next week :)
First time I have had pesto since starting slimming world, was so good, love aubergines and so cheap at the moment :)

Sunday

B porridge heb options (1) banana, blueberries

L pasta and roasted veg pesto (1.5) cheese hea X1.5

D Laska with noodles, Quorn pieces, bean sprouts, baby sweetcorn, courgette, sugarsnap peas sauce (3)

Snack cheese hea x2, Apple, pickled egg, light mayo and pickle (3)

Syns 8.5

Being eating off kilter today as had an early start, lunch at 11, dinner at 3 and my snack at 7 hopefully more on track tomorrow:))

Monday

B porridge heb, raspberries, banana, honey (1)
L pasta roasted aubergine, courgette, peppers, quorn hot dogs (3) cheese hea
D Laska as yesterday (3)
Snack toblerone (8syns) Will have cheese and an apple later for my he

Syns 15

Tuesday

B porridge, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, banana, honey (1)

L Quorn chilli and potato wedges (7) cheese hea

D gnocchi (4) roasted veg aubergine, courgette, peppers and broccoli. In tomato sauce with capers, tomato purée and olives (1) pesto (1)
Cheese hea

Syns 14

Went around to a friends house for lunch, I took minimum wedges and the quorn chilli had mixed beans in, have used syns from book and reckon 7 syns is right, 3.5 for a sauce and 3.5 for wedges. Avoided all sauces, crisps and the chocolate tart with creme brûlée ice cream so could have been worse. Was lovely to catch up with friends and the children :)

Back